Wheels on the bus

It was late evening as Amara (young kid) stared out of the window as she sighed at window just outside the car. She was at the passenger seat and looked around. She smiled at the kids who were singing "Wheels on the bus goes round and round"
She listened to the bright kids sing. But... She couldn't see a single face properly... They were all facing the other way and busy singing in a group.
After 5 minutes she started to humm along with them.
Her father sat besides her on the driver seat.
"What are you doing sweetie? What are you singing?"
He was about to start the car but Amara started screaming as she looked at the bus.

He started the car and started to drive but Amara's scream stopped him. Just then he saw a guy on the motorbike over ran the signal and a huge truck rammed crushing him underneath.

Amara missed everything that happened while her father missed what his daughter had seen.

(Flashback to what happened in the bus)

Amara had wondered why her humming had stopped the kids from singing. Their faces were all bruised and scratched. There eyes showed while their faces were dark and muddy. Blood in their clothes and hands. Hair messed a little. They were all staring at her. Mouth closed but the voice seemed to come from them.

She soon realised that the school bus was actually mangled state. She had taken her eyes off for a second and the entire bright cheery bus got converted to a horrid mangled one. All the kids staring at her white a strange demonly voice "𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚝𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍"

Amara was so shocked she fainted.

~~

15 years later she learnt that the story of "wheels on the bus goes round and round" was based on a grusome accident. As the driver rammed on a lady...who happened to be her grandmother.

Only Amara had seen the same kids and the bus she saw 15years ago. no. one. Else. Saw. It. She now stood at the same spot. She smiled at a kid in the bus. "Thank you for saving me" Amara raised her hand and muttered something.

All the kids who looked scary now looked bright and happy. They had beautiful green and blue eyes. Some having brown eyes. Pale skin returned their colors. Bruises disappeared. Clothes now looked new.
They all smiled at her and sweetly said thank you without opening their mouths.
Amara smiled knowing this and kissed their cheeks one by one as they slowly turned to thin air.
Finally came the bus driver. Amara smiled at him and touched his cheeks. "It's okay.... You are forgiven. I have spoken to my granny."

With that he too disappeared into thin air.
"Amara!" Amara whipped around to see her old father. He smiled and said, "shall we leave this place? They say it is haunted"
Amara smiled, "not anymore". Her father chuckled and patted her back

Just as they left.

A young boy on his cycle started humming smiling at a no-one in particular.

"You missed me Amara, 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚝𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚍𝚍."

Dun dun dun dun~

-------
A/N
Who do you think Amara was?
Who do you think that boy was?
Leave your comments below xD
Also some kid below in my apartment (garage I think) started singing "Wheels on the bus" while I was publishing this story jsjsjskdhjsjdjsj
------