DRUENKBOYHALO & DUKBOYSKEPPY

top: bad/darryl
bottom: skeppy/zak

so since BAD finally reached 1 mil in yt, he and skeppy have to keep their promise with the fans and MEET. YEAH,MEET.

and they really did it, before the end of the year but they decided to meet again on january 17 2021. skep will be 21 then which means he'll finally be in the legal age for drinking alcohol.

so one night in a bar...,

"WHOOOO!!! BAD!!! IM SO HAPPY I CAN FINALLY DRINK ALCOHOL AND IM WITH MY BEST BUDDYYYYY!!!" shouted skeppy over the loud music and chattering.

"but dont drink too much ok? u'll get a headache-"

"GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF [insert alcohol brand coz im a pure kid who doesnt know anything about these stuff :DDDD]!!"

"OH MY GOODNESS SKEPPY!!!!"

time skip.

they were both drunk.

they were on a couch which was kinda secluded from the rest of the peeps. in front of them was another couch, occupied by two lovers making out.

skeppy has his mouth hanged open. his half opened eyes were just staring at those two lovers. he thought, "that must feel good" he turned to look at bad,whos actually also staring at those 2 lovers.

he smirked and went closer to the greeneyed boy. he said to his ear, "should we also try that?"

"whhhhAAAAAAAtTtTt??????" bad is so drunk he couldnt comprehend what he said so he went closer to him but did too much so he fell over.now,hes on top of skep.

i always do topboyhalo. maybe i should make him bottom sumtime???????

skep wrapped his arms around bad. "i said kiss me, bad ;)"

"buT kissing is onlY for 2 *hic*people who love each othEr"

"but i looove u baaaaadddd" he meant as friends but meh

"i love u too!!! ok lets kiss then~" and he actually kissed the shorter boy. fuck, i remember when bad sang "shorty like a melody in my head" to tease skeppy. i actually laughed so hard that time.

skepy opened his mouth, copying what the 2 lovebirds in the side were doing. their tongues had a pvp (LMAOOOO) and skeppy sucked bad's underlip whenever he can.

they were practically eating each other up. and this was also both of their first kiss ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

all of a sudden, bad slid his hand inside skeppy's black long sleeves shirt and when he found his nipples he started pinching it. skeppy gasped and smiled.
"lick me there, darryl~~"

:O

^ bad made that reaction and immediately did what mr bday boy asked him to do.

he pulled up his shirt then licked the boy's nipple while he pinches the unoccupied one. he also sucked it and made skeppy feel so damn good that he was moaning so lovely.

bad went lower and unzipped skep's white pants and pulled them down, revealing skep's bulge under that black calvin klein underwear he was wearing

bad rubbed the bulge and then pulled down the underwear. he grinned and said "what a big muffin u have here"

"thanks~"

bad licked skep's cock slit then put the whole thing inside of his mouth. he bobbed his head and skep grabbed his hair, moaning in joy.

while bad still does the blowjob, he decided to enter skep's hole with his BAD finger (LULW). skeppy gasped in his high pitched voice and finally felt embarrased that theyre literally doing these stuff in PUBLIC