OMEGALUL

(credits to the pic. i wish i can draw like u)

one day in an omegaverse world...

(for those who dont know what that is, there are like 3 sub-genders or whatever which are alpha (being the highest rank), beta (normal peeps) and omega (male or female that can get pregnant) and omegas get in heat and may affect alphas and betas(sometimes they dont get affected but in this story, they do lulw)

and ye well,

top: bad/darryl (alpha)
bottom: skeppy/zak (omega)

the story begins inside a castle where a handsome brown-haired, green-eyed prince lived.

"prince darryl~ fabulous he~ ali ababwa~" and this is zak, one of the guards. he is known for being mischievous for always setting up pranks in the castle. he often pranked the prince and whenever he gets pissed and serious, he'd just apologize right after.

but the prince is nice.

so for zak, that means he can do it over and over again.

"what are you planning this time?" darryl asked.

"hm? im just gonna stab some slimes that got over to the garden. that means no reading novels under the tree  for you, your highness." darryl's favorite thing to do is read novels in the garden and everyone in the castle knows that.

"aw that's a shame. i guess im going to have to stay in my bedroom the whole time."

"yep!"

"well, good luck with the slimes."

"thank you, prince darryl!" zak smiled widely. darryl thought that was cute but no homo lol 👀

since zak has worked for the royalty for years now, he knows that darryl takes a bath around this hour so he rushed to darryl's room and went inside the chest to scare darryl when he comes back.

a few moments later...

darryl was in his towel, walking towards his bedroom to finally read his novel. he was drying his hair with another towel and when he entered the room, there was nothing unusual but little did he know there was a short man who has fitted inside his chest that is gonna give him a heart attack in a minute.

he closed the door, went to the closet which was next to the chest by the way and dressed up.

zak can see darryl's legs through the keyhole and when he's done fixing himself up, his plan was to jumpscare him then,

but he can't open the fucking chest.

he budged it for a few times and it didnT wOrK.

fuck.

"i'm just gonna give up." he thought. he was just gonna call darryl and help him out there when darryl said all of a sudden-

"oh my goodness i think i left my book in the garden." after zak heard that, he immediately smacked the lid of the chest and shouted "HELP" over and over again but darryl is too focused on his book and has gone out of the room to get it.

he was left there. alone.

it wasn't a lie that there were slimes in the garden so it might even take a while before he comes back.

while zak was waiting for darryl, he suddenly felt hot. it wasn't coz he's inside that cramped space but coz he was in heat. it comes up at random times and it SUCKS.

he starts to panic. he checked his pockets to see if he brought suppressants with him.

he pulled out a small box where his drugs are supposed to be in but it was empty.