My Beautiful Skeppy in Glasses

top: bad/darryl
bottom: skeppy/zak

skeppy was studying for exams. he's already in college and hes living with bad in an apartment.

he was wearing glasses at that time, flipping the pages and studying very seriously when suddenly, bad opens the door to his room.

"i baked muffins!" he was holding a tray of blueberry and strawberry muffins. 'hes so sweet' skeppy thought.

"thanks, bad :)" bad noticed that he wasnt like his usual noisy self and he looked very tired :'( he pats his big fluffy hair while he finds out what he's studying about.

"this is really hard. do u need any help?" skeppy just shook his head while smiling, indicating that he appreciates his offer.

"well, good luck with that. wish u do well in ur exams :)" he left the tray on the desk where all the books and notes are. he was gonna leave the room when skep suddenly grabbed his wrist. he gave him a "whats up?" look and skeppy just said,

"stay here please?"

bad thought that he looked so adorable. his tired eyes, quiet voice, that needy expression AND THOSE GLASSES were all too much for him.

"i think you have to rest, skeppy..." he placed his hand on skeppy's cheek. "come over here." he refers to the bed

:)

skeppy just went along with it. bad sat and leaned against the bedwall and he pulled skeppy towards him, making him sit between his legs and lean on his chest.

"does it feel relaxing?"

"yeah.." skeppy felt so drowsy.

"u really look good with that glasses."

skeppy chuckled. "do i look cute with it?"

"yeah. so cute."

skeppy blushed to that, his heartbeats starting to speeden up. he can also feel bad's warm breath at his neck.

"mm.." skeppy's dick starts to get hard for some reason. maybe hes just so tired and he hasnt done it for a week now.

he tried to cover his erection with his legs but it surprised him when bad suddenly spread his legs.

"you're..."

skeppy blushed. "t-this is just normal!! i-i havent done it for like-"

"its ok... ill just help u with it"

"wait what-"

BAD STARTS TO UNBELT SKEPPY. skeppy gripped his arms to stop him but he isnt really trying hard enough coz deep down HE WANTS IT lmfaoooooo

bad wrapped his juicy fingers around his pp and started stroking it. "b-bad.." he slowly speedens up, making skeppy let out these soft moans.

"i'm gonna cum..." said skeppy and when he came, his dick was still standing up, meaning he's still hard and isnt satisifed yet. "mm... i'll just do it on my own now.."

"shhh no no no.." bad said quietly in his ear. "just relax"

skeppy felt a hand crawling under his shirt. he felt his nipple being pinched and pulled while his dick is still occupied by bad's other hand which has cum on it coz of earlier.

"ahh... ahh~... s-stop..."

"its ok.." bad's cock started to uhm, grow. fuck my vocabulary, man. im in online class and theyre playing family feud. im not even participating, just writing porn instead.