are you a hot wing? cuz ur hot ♨️😂👍

why is it that i'm no. 1 in some hashtags but wattpad decides to show the one that i'm no. 264647699699 in?

top-bbh/darryl
bottom-skeppy/zak

one night in a fast food restaurant, bad and skeppy were chilling in a table, eating hot wings.

"AAAAAAAHHHH I'M GONNA DIE, BAD" skeppy shouted.

"SHHH tone down your voice, you little muffinhead! we're in a public place!"

"but it's SO SPICY. you planned this didnt u?! you brought me here so u could watch me SUFFER!"

"WHAT??! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO DO THIS, SKEPPY"

"uhm sirs, may i ask you to lower it down please? you're disturbing a lot of customers..." said a worker.

"sorry,its just that he's stressing me out so much-" bad interrupted him by saying,

"YOU'RE stressing me out! you're not the only one whos eating these hot wings, skeppy"

"shh! lets just stop arguing" the other peeps have stopped looking at them now and all is back to normal until skeppy suddenly started-

moaning.

"hahh hahh hahh a-ahh~!" he was waving his hand near his mouth, showing that the food's really spicy.

bad whispered, "stop making those indecent sounds, skeppy!"

"ha?? what indecent sounds" he was smirking, he knows what hes doing. "isnt it hot to you too"

bad felt a touch on his crotch. skeppy's foot was there. he started to grope it with his toes (vurb wouldve loved this 😔)

bad moaned a bit and gave him this look: ಠ_ಠ but skeppy just continued groping his cock until it got hard.

"bathroom. now." said badboyhalo.

**

odd slurping sounds are audible at the moment 👀

bad was panting while looking at skeppy who was kneeling down and giving him a blowjob.

skeppy had his eyes closed like he was eating his favorite food (i mean maybe it is) and he was bobbing his head and sucking bad's dick so deliciously.

"im gonna.... cum, skeppy.." skeppy opened his eyes to that and looked at his boyfriend. yeah they're dating. and skeppy squinted his eyes, showing that he was happy that bad's gonna shoot his load into his mouth, which was recovering now from the hot wings from before.

a few more bobbing of head before skeppy fully stops, taking all bad's dick and semen in his mouth. skeppy was moaning and u can see-

fuck, skeppy went live while i was in class (and while i was writing this lul)

and u can see his gulps through the movement of his adam's apple. after a while, he pulled away from the dick, forming a string of cum between bad's tip and his mouth.

skeppy laughed and looked at bad. he's so hot..., bad thought.

skeppy stood up and turned his back on bad. he placed his hand on their stall's door and he licked his owner fingers then inserted them inside his anus. he thrusted there while he pants and stares at bad.

bad's dick go 📈📈📈📈📈📈📈

bad immediately pulled skeppy's finger out and entered his own fingers which made skeppy gasp. he fingered him so fast while hitting his g-spot everytime.

"ahhh...ahhh~ahhh..." it was so fast and so good that skeppy's dick was moving and releasing some precum.

bad spanked his ass, making him moan loudly. he blushed and covered his mouth.

bad took out his fingers and prepared his almighty dick. "i'm going in.." bad said before slowly pushing his dick into skeppy's twitching anus.

skeppy was biting his lower lip and was moaning. when bad hit his prostate again, he tried his best to be quiet. bad has finally slid everything inside and skep's insides were clenching on him,making it feel so good for his cock.

"you're so hot and tight inside, babe."

"its coz you're so big, bad!!"

"i know" bad finally moved. he thrusted slowly at first, making skeppy let out a long sexy moan. bad was holding skep in his waist and speedening up his speed from time to time.

sounds of their skins clapping took over the bathroom. skeppy had his eyes closed and he was gonna cum any minute now given that his insides were clenching tighter than before when suddenly someone entered the room.

"you're really so clingy, dream" said george.

"but i was gonna wash my hands too!"

bad stopped from thrusting and so did skep on his moans. the guys outside turned on the sink so the sound of water can be heard.

skeppy felt so nervous. he doesnt wanna get caught in the act (even tho he can moan loudly in public like earlier -_0)

bad can see him blushing to his ears. this made him smirk and think that he should tease the boy by thrusting so suddenly. skeppy gasped and immediately covered his mouth... then he glared at bad.

"did you hear something?" dream asked.

"no? why?"

"nothing." dream glanced at the stall behind them. something is sus...

bad thrusted more. skeppy tried to refrain from moaning. it felt so good and bad (bad in a way that theyre having sex in a public restroom) so his dick and anus are getting crazy. his eyes were rolled back and he might cum any second.

bad pulled skep's arms and used that to thrust deeper and that means skeppy cant cover his mouth anymore so moans have escaped his mouth.

"i knew it!" dream exclaimed all of a sudden.

"HUH?" george was just confused.

"lets just get out of here now, george." dream was pulling his friend out of the bathroom.

"wha????" and they were gone. skeppy was grateful for that and also bad coz he can finally hear his boyfriend's pogger moans

"AH!" BAD SUDDENLY THRUSTED SO DEEP AND FAST. no one can stop the bad boy now.

a few more rough thrusts before bad announced that he was gonna cum. skeppy was going crazy and his legs were trembling and feeling kind of numb. when badboyhalo finally gave that last deep thrust in his anus and released a load of cum, he moaned so loudly and his body twitched a lot of times before his legs finally gave up.

they were both panting.

after that day, they decided to try eating hot wings in their stream. it was chaotic as usual but after they finished streaming, they went ahead to bed and fucked again.

in conclusion, hot wings make them hot.

the end.