💖 tuchus 💖

ive learned a new word from badboyhalo. it means ass.

bad/darryl-bottom
skeppy/zak-top
YES U READ THAT RIGHT.

"ahhHHhH~!!! skeppy!!!!" we going fast.

"you like that, bad huh? you like that?"

"s-shut up!"

"shUt uP?? YOURE the one whos screaming and moaning like a little bi-"

"LANGUAGE!"

"silence me with your lips, would ya?"

bad blushed but he went ahead and sit up (cuz they were in missionary position) and put his arms around skeppy's neck and kisses him with tongue.

after that hot steamy kiss, they pulled away and left a string of saliva. skeppy furrowed his eyebrows at bad's face. he has his tongue out and his face was flushed red.

skeppy licked his own lips and then went for bad's neck. while he leaves marks on him, he also played with the bad boy's nipples, giving ecstasy that made him moan a lot.

bad's tuchus hole clenched on skeppy's cock, making skeppy groan. he then raised his lover's butt so he can lower them again, raise them again, do it over and over.

bad hugged skeppy tighter and moaned this unconsciously to skep's ear, "it feels so good.. you muffinhead.."

wait i have to say this theory i had about the whole muffin thing bad says.

what if muffin means dick? i mean he uses muffin to like replace curse words right? so muffinhead would be like dickhead and everytime he says, "you muffin!" he's like, "you dick!" and it'd make sense coz everytime one get trolled or tricked, he/she would want to call the person who did it a dick right? and bad always gets trolled and always say muffin so...

but its just a theory. a bad theory.... get it? coz bad is short for badboyhalo? ok fine lets go back to the smut

skeppy's cock got bigger. bad moaned again and jesus, his moans stir up skeppy all the time. skeppy couldnt control himself anymore and want to finally go rough on this badboyhalo so he pushed him, turned him around and raised his hips. hohoho theyre gonna do it doggy style bark bark

skeppy thrusted a lot faster and harder. every clap of skin can be heard in the room. "skeppy, you're going too fast~!"

"and you dont like it?"

"n-no..! but.."

SKEPPY SUDDENLY SPANKED HIS TUCHUS, making him almost cum. he did it a few times again before lowering his body down, basically laying on top of bad's back. he was still thrusting so fast and as he grips bad's hair, he also moans to his ear and HOHOHO badboyhalo felt like he was gonna die then coz of how it feels "SO GOOOOOOD~!!"

splurttttt, badboyhalo came. his eyes were rolled back out of pleasure and his body was twitching so much. skeppy smirked at that sight and after a bit more humping, he finally came,filling up his boyfriend's tuchus hole.

they panted for a while and waited for all of skeppy's cum to come out while they kiss again.

"darryl... i love you so much." his eyes also said so.

bad blushed and smiled so lovely 🥺 "me too, i love you too..., zak.."

skeppy smiled so widely and hugged him tight. they rested for a while before either sleeping or going for another round. but who knows ^-^

the end :)