{:} Chapter 10 {:} Preparing {:}

(No pic cause this chapter isnt being written on my laptop, sorry my dear beauts) 

Y/N's and Caesar's vacation was magnificent, they went to beautiful spots, restaurants, and had a ton of fun. The two lovers came back from their relaxing visit to rigorous training that drained them. Lisa Lisa went especially hard on them because of the vacation they had. 

Flashback to their trip:

"Caesar...keep on going! Right there!" Caesar moved and shifted to please them both, and also so that he was more accurate. There was sweat, and there was panting, as they both had focused eyes on...each other?

 No! pFfft YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS THEM DOING IT ONCE AGAIN? HAH, NOPE!  THEY WERE ACTUALLY...in an arcade. WERE THEY DOING IT IN THE ARCADE? No.

They were competing, they were gonna get the high-score for the longest time spent on a dance machine (kinda like a ddr machine). Both of their stamina was incredibly high. "He moved and shifted to please her better" he moved to a spot that Y/N pointed at which he could loose less energy and do more moving easily. 

---N E W H I G H S C O R E !--- 

The two got off, panting and left after registering their names. Caesar held Y/N in his arms, as they leaned on each other to go to their car, "That was...fun" Y/N giggled and looked up at a slightly tired Caesar, he looked down at her and smiled, "Yeah..it was fun, especially with you." The girl blushed and looked back down and got in the car, Caesar drove to their hotel room in a desperate need for a bath. Y/N went inside and ran to the bathroom, there was a big tub, in which she sunk herself in and relaxed, she heard a knock on the door and said, "What?" Caesar peeked inside, the bubbles were covering all of her except of her shoulders and up, he stepped inside, and when Y/N saw what he was wearing...nothing except of a towel around his waist...Her face was r e d and p i n k, why? That's not a question you fool. His abs is simply one of the many reasons. "Mind if I join you, amore?" Y/N shook her head and Caesar smiled, and came closer to the tub, he bent down and gave Y/N a suave kiss for quite a while, both of them didn't want to pull away, but eventually had to. He used the kiss as an opportunity to take off his towel and sit beside Y/N, her eyes were closed, and she wouldn't go wide eyed when she saw him naked once again. 

He was now beside her, his arm around her, she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, "How lucky am I to have you..." Caesar chuckled at that statement and said the exact same thing back to her, emphasizing the you. This bath session was filled with little to long kisses. They washed each other and played with the bubbles. Caesar was someone who could hide his arousal easily, but there was something about Y/N...he couldn't hide it at all. As time passed and the bubbles decreased, Y/N's figure started to show, the bubbles went lower and eventually exposed her cleavage and showed off her curves, and when Caesar saw that...he...blushed hard. Y/N turned to look at him, "Caesar? Are you..okay?" She saw that his eyes were not looking at her eyes, but...lower...O H ! Y/N playfully punched his arm and turned around, hiding from his aroused eyes, BUT THAT DIDN'T HELP! "Tesoro-- mio...." He looked down to see her L O W E R curves, and his face went on to a whole new shade of red. But he had to shake it off, he hugged her from behind and whispered, "How can I help myself? I have a beauty that I love before me...almost naked" Y/N turned to look at him and put her arms around his shoulders and set herself on top of him, leaning on him as she started to kiss him, her chest was resting on his and they were horny...a f. 

"Oh amore...don't think I wont be dominant just because you started this..." He whispered as he switched their positions and decided to get it o n. 

(DAMN THIS WOULD BE A GOOD LEMON. Tell me if you want me to write a lemon like this for him or do a continuation of this)

---End of flashback---

Caesar was outside and Y/N was inside with Suzie Q and Lisa Lisa, Lisa Lisa was getting ready to take a bath while Suzie Q was trying to decide which dress she should wear. "What do you think, Y/N?"

The girl looked at both of them and gave her opinion, "I think...this one...yeah! This one." After Y/N and Suzie Q decided on a dress, the girls left letting Lisa Lisa take her bath. 

Timeskip!

JoJo was waiting for Lisa Lisa and peeked through her doorknob, seeing her nude figure from behind, "Woah....WOAH...WOAHHHHHH!  NICEEE!" He took his eyes off and looked back at the doorknob again and saw Suzie Q, she was different. He saw her getting ready to attack Lisa Lisa and burst in through the door, Lisa Lisa told him what she thought happened to him and soon enough Caesar came in, "Hey JoJo-" He looked at him, and the naked behind of Lisa Lisa and went wide-eyed, "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" yelled Joseph. Hearing this, Y/N came upstairs and saw what was happening.

"Suzie Q" tried to lure Caesar by saying how he was the only one who didn't think of her as someone who was weak and was good to her. But he didn't fall for it, they knew it was Esidisi. The two men eventually defeated Suzie Q and Y/N tended to her wounds using her Vurni (remember that? lol) while she was asleep, they eventually found out that the Red Stone of Aja was heading to Switzerland. 

"Back in action as soon as you came back" Joseph chuckled as he packed some things beside Y/N. "Can I ask you something, Y/N?" The smaller girl hummed in response in a way of saying, What is it? "Well, does a girl think of you when...she calls you hot and blushes...and then runs away?" Y/N looked at him with a poker face and said, it means she thinks you're a blob of goo. OBVIOUSLY SHE LIKES YOU AND THINKS YOU'RE HOT!" Y/N whisper-yelled at him, "Who told you that anyway?" Joseph looked at her and then back at his clothes, "Well, uh, Suzie Q" Y/N's eyes lit up, they were literally perfect for each other. "Do you like her?" She asked. "Well...yeah" Y/N was practically jumping. She put her hands on his shoulders and said, "When we come back...go get her tiger." Joseph grinned and zipped his suitcase and threw it in the trunk of the car, Y/N did the same and they all sat in the car. Suzie Q ran out, saying farewell to all of us, I could see her tear up slightly, Caesar drove the car back to her and Joseph said his goodbye to her, and they exchanged a few words, it was adorable. When they were a bit far away, this was said "SUZIE Q! WE'LL BE BACK BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!" Y/N and Joseph yelled this simultaneously, they were truly best friends. They could see her smile and wave. 

Y/N sat back down, she was sitting behind with Lisa Lisa and Messina. She relaxed and looked out the window and then back at Caesar, who was driving. She rested and closed her eyes, the days ahead would be chaotic and terrifying, obviously painful, but none of them knew the disasters they'd soon have to overcome.

All of them. 

(I wanted to give you guys a chapter! I couldn't have my beautiful readers be deprived of Caesar's love for a month! So here it is! After 26 days...chapters will be rare until my laptop is fixed since I would have to secretly write them which is hard given the situation I'm in. Soooo, stay tuned! I hope you guys liked this chapter! ^^)

c a e s a r i n o , s i g n i n g  o u t !