"Vinsmoke Sanji X Reader"

WARNING: SLIGHT LEMON!!!

(also please don't hate me this is my first story so take it easy please and thank you)

You and Vinsmoke Sanji have been dating a couple of weeks now, yes he's a wanted criminal with a large bounty on his head but that didn't bother you. 

You were happy and that's all that really mattered. 

You still remember how you guys met and how your life was changed forever.

{{FLASH BACK}}

It was a sunny day and you were just cleaning up your little cafe. Suddenly you heard your cafe door swing open. You looked to see a pirate crew standing at the front. You welcomed them with a big smile and led them to a long table. They sat down and began to order, you eventually reach the handsome yellow haired pirate. You locked eyes with each other and both your faces turned crimson. You quickly cover your face with the notepad and ran off to the kitchen.

You took out some cups and plates and began cooking and pouring the drinks, but you couldn't focus because the image of him was floating around in your head. Not paying attention you accidentally spill some cola on your uniform.

Y/N POV:

"Oh, geez I'm such a clutz." you head back to the changing room to get a new pair of clothing. 

You enter the room to see that there's one out fit left, and of course your not confident about your body but its all you have at the moment so you put it on.

(As you finish putting on your outfit, the door swings open and it's sanji)

(Sanji stares at you for a second his face turning crimson then he realizes what he's done)

"OH, I'M SO SORRY MISS I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE RESTROOM!!" he said as he scurried to the door.

"WAIT, PLEASE STAY!!" you shouted.

(Sanji stops)

(You instantly cover your mouth as you just realized what you said)

(You see an expression on the yellow haired pirates face, that just makes you giggle)