All About CAT VALENTINE Chapter 1

Cat's POV
Hi my name is Cat Valentine a lot of you might know me from Victorious and the spin-off Sam & Cat. I have a boyfriend his name is Daniel and he's friends with my best friend Tori Vega. My brother is Beck Oliver and my crush is Robbie Shapiro. I have a brother who is messed up but he's never mentioned. I love to dress up in different costumes and my other friends are Andre Harris, Trina Vega and Jade West. In Sam & Cat Sam Puckett who is my roommate was going to jump the tuna until my good friend Dice answered the door it was my friend Jade who Sam stole from me but I got her back, that's right I called her ex-boyfriend Freddie Benson which turned out to be trouble and I told Sam that none of this would've happened if you hadn't stolen Jade. So Jade called Robbie and tried to make me jealous. I go to Hollywood Arts High School a performing arts school that has a lot of talented kids where me Beck and Robbie go to school. We all have Sikowitz as our teacher he's kinda fun he lets us do acting until he let me and Sam use his room. Sam had appeared as Ponnie once at my school but I rlly didn't care as much as when Jade was trying to kill me because I took off her eyebrows but Beck and Andre took care of it by handcuffing Jade to the table so she doesn't hurt me. I was on a game show once called Brain Squeezers with Trina, Tori and some weird kid who goes to my school named Sinjin Van Cleef. I sing a lot I have sang to beck and after the performance he gave me a hug and I gave him a hug back. On the other hand he clapped for me when Jade and I were singing at Karaoke Dokie. Beck is friends with Robbie and Andre and I am too. Robbie and Andre both play the guitar but Andre plays the piano sometimes. One time Jade and I laughed at Robbie when his grandma called him in school and Robbie took me to his grandmas apartment we also we're on a ping pong team together. I went to the Platinum Music Awards and Andre, Beck, Robbie, Jade and I all cheered on Tori and danced in the audience. Robbie, Andre and I cheered for Tori when she kissed Beck and humiliated Jade. In iParty with Victorious an iCarly episode, I sang with both of the casts and actually the first person I saw was Gibby. Beck fed me a taco in detention and Tori, Jade, Robbie, Beck and I cheered Andre on when he was doing his run-dance. I also gave Jade a Christmas present they were scissors from a movie that Jade watches it's called The Scissoring. I bought a bunch of things from The Sky Store which is a online coupon service. We all took a trip to Yerba when Trina, Andre, Jade, Tori and I sang before Tori went to prison. Meanwhile Robbie broke the octopus tank and got Trina, Jade, Andre, Beck and I in prison where we did a group performance with the prisoners. Me and my friends surprised Tori until she ruined it. We all did a group performance at the end. (That was when Drake Bell and Jerry Trainor guest starred) When Tori had a lead role in the play Jade got angry because she wanted the lead role in the play. Trina, Jade, Andre, Tori, and I went to see how Robbie was feeling. Tori sucked Rex up a big Terblow Jet and Beck told me that Rex is a puppet but I stuck up for Robbie and told him he's not. My friends and I got to go on a cupcake ride to a parade which turned out to be nowhere because the cupcake was going so slow but I got to sing Sesame Street. Jade and I were hanging out one time and Beck and Robbie came even tho I only asked for Robbie. Beck protected me though and Jade got mad that Beck came. Jade, Andre and Beck told me how Trina got in to Hollywood Arts but I really took it seriously, I told Tori that Trina is un-talented Beck agreed with me. I have mentioned Andre and Robbie in episodes of Sam & Cat. Once I got my phone taken away as a bet from Sikowitz it was me Tori and Jade vs Robbie Beck and Andre, The boys won the bet after Robbie dressed up as a scuba fairy. I go on this website it's called TheSlap.com sometimes I blame Tori for everything and since she and Jade are my best friends. Andre and Robbie are sort of like my cousins and Trina is sort of my sister.