"Caddie vs Sade" (A Cabbie and Seddie argument) Chapter 10

Cat's POV in Sam & Cat #TheKillerTunaJump
So one time I was hanging out with Dice and Sam until Sam said she was going to jump the tuna so she got this cool motor-bike that Dice got for her. Meanwhile, Sam asked me if I wanted to go with her and Dice I told her that my friend Jade was coming over to work on a project for class. I took her and Dice to my school Hollywood Arts and introduced Sam to Sikowitz my teacher. So anyways Jade came over after Dice answered the door, I told Jade that we were gonna work on the project at her house and not mine. So I told Dice about her that she's the second scariest person I know (meaning Sam is the first scariest person I know) So Jade ends up hanging out with Sam and ditching me so I get Sam back by ditching her and calling Freddie Benson (Sam's ex-boyfriend from iCarly) So when I called up Freddie I told him to come to L.A. and I told him that Sam got hit by a car. He even said buttocks in front of me and Sam, his mom even appeared. I told him that he's handsome and I told him to add me in his contacts so we went to bots and I took Freddie on a tour of the Los Angeles Freeway, we even talked about the iCarly web-show until trouble started. That's right Jade called up my ex-boyfriend Robbie Shapiro, I got soooo mad that I yelled and made him fall. Later Sam's ex-boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend along with Jade, They both shipped there names to Frobbie.