Nightflyer Cheated On Air With Faithbringer?

A/N: Guess who wrote half of this, then procrastinated about it for 4 months? MEEEEEE!!

What if Nightflyer cheated on Air with Faithbringer?

The short version-

Air: *sitting at a table with two toy dragons*

Air: Let's say this little dragon is Nightflyer, and this one is Faithbringer.

Air: This is what would happen after he cheats on me.

Air: *smashes both toys until they are reduced to a fine powder*

Air: The end.

The long version-

Air couldn't breathe. She knew how ridiculous it must sound, but she was pretty positive she literally, physically could not breathe. Not after wandering into a room in JMA and seeing, of all things, Nightflyer kissing Faithbringer. 

FAITHBRINGER, of all dragons, how COULD he?

And she knew it wasn't a misunderstanding and it wasn't a mistake. If Faithbringer had forced herself on him then that was a different story, but no. 

No, no, no. 

She had stood frozen in the doorway for five whole minutes, watching them, and Nightflyer definitely wasn't being forced to kiss her. He had even entwined their stupid tails together, that JERK-

But then Air had let out a small cry, unable to hold it back, and they had seen her. Nightflyer had immediately looked panicked, launching into an explanation of how he 'hadn't meant for her to see that' and 'it wasn't what it looked like'.

Then what WAS IT, NIGHTFLYER? 

WHAT POSSIBLE INNOCENT EXPLANATION COULD YOU HAVE FOR MAKING OUT WITH FAITHBRINGER FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG.

Air had run away. It was a cowardly thing to do, she knew. She should've yelled at him. She should've punched him in the face.

No, she should've punched Faithbringer in the face and then BEAT NIGHTFLYER'S STUPID SNOUT OFF.

But instead of rage enough to disfigure her boyfriend for life, all Air had gotten was a sickening feeling and a flashback to, of all things, her hatching day, when Nightflyer had given her a necklace and told her how much she meant to him.

That. Fucking. LIAR.

So she ran away rather than cry in front of them. She didn't realize where she was headed to until she arrived- the art cave.

It made sense. The art cave had always been her favorite spot in the school. She could get away from anything here, even Nightflyer's betrayal.

But then she saw the spot she normally worked at. The little table where she would sculpt while Nightflyer sat across from her, content to watch...

Air ran for the back of the room, for the little stream that they usually used to clean the supplies in. She shoved her face under the water and let out a muffled scream. Anything to let out the initial shock and rage and and AND EVERYTHING.

"Are you okay?" Air lifted her head out of the water and looked to see Rainkeeper standing there, a confused look on his face.

"I'm fine," She lied, wiping off the water. "I just, uh.... I got paint on my face somehow."

"Okay," Rainkeeper raised an eyebrow but then went to gather his supplies. "Where's your necklace?"

"What?" Rainkeeper nodded toward her neck.