Remembered?

"So we get to stay here longer?" asked Gopal.

"Yes" replied Kaizo.

"YEAH"
.............
After breakfast, the team gather there self in the meeting room to discuss plans of how to find the criminal.

"Okay, we will proceed with this plan in this evening, so be ready" exclaimed Kaizo.

"Yes, captain"

Then all of them accept Kaizo leave the room.

They were excited to be finally back on action after a refreshing vacation. Technically, they are on vacation as they get to stay here longer.

They have cancelled all the plans they make for today, they can go there anytime......

"Let's tell this to Aaron, he will be really excited" suggest Gopal.

"Yeh-lo he will be more excited than us" said Ying.

"Yeah" said Ochobot.

"Guys don't forget about our mission." said Yaya.

"Yeah or else Admiral Tarung doze us off in a minute" said Fang and everyone shivered  imagining Admiral's fearsome attitude.

They reached to the living room and spotted Aaron playing with the cats.

"Hey, Aaron" he looked up to see the gang.

"Oh! Hello guys"

"Aaron we have something to tell you" said Gopal.

"What is it?"

"We get to stay here longer" exclaimed the gang together.

"So, you aren't leaving in two days,"Aaron eyes gleamed up and gang nod in agreement.

"YEAH!" he started to ran around in the room while the gang just giggled.

"You don't know, that you have given me the most happiest news ever" exclaimed Aaron in excitedness and started to ran faster.

He was running so fast that no one has noticed that he was actually flying in the air. Aaron noticed it and quickly stopped.

"What happen Aaron, a second you were so happy but now you look nervous." asked Yaya.

"Um...nothing" said Aaron. The gang looked at each other, tilt their hand in confusement and leave the room.

"Phew! Glad they didn't notice it!" Aaron sighed in relief.

"Meow" he looked down and saw shadow. He picked him up.

"You are right Shad. I am not telling them the truth about my powers, though I really want to tell them."

"But I am so happpyyyyyyy" He started to jump up and down like a kid. The cats could only sweatdrop at his behaviour.

Xxx.

"Tch, my plan will go down the drain if that kid is so happy." the figure got into a thinking mode.

"I have to do something...."

The figure grinned widely when he got a plan.

"This should work, your time will be soon Francis Muhahahahaha" then the figure left.
.............

The gang was chilling in the afternoon except Fang and Kaizo who were devising the plans.

All of them were in Aaron's room narrating their stories. Ochobot was recharging beside them.

"And you know what, Gopal was not eating eggs for two weaks cause he was being bited by a newly hatched whale animal"  said yaya. They burst into laughter except the victim.