Don't leave me!

'HAHAHAAA now let the real battle begin" said Ziorta who was now wearing a thick glass armor. He was holding a mega big shield and a mega glass sword and his back hands were holding a big glass hammer.

"So he was conserving energy, so that he can materialise his invincible armor" informed commander.

"I have to end this, Boboiboy Quake. Earth golem" Quake summon a Golem and commanded him to attack. As commanded, the Golem jump high to hit Ziorta with his Earth fist. But Ziorta hit him to the side using his hammer and the Golem hit the wall broking into pieces. Boboiboy was in shock to see that.

"Glass missiles"ziorta shoot some glass missiles at everyone.
"Earth wall"
"Cychic barrier" Quake and Eva both use their powers to protect by summoning barriers but that doesn't also help and create a huge explosion and everyone except Eva and boboiboy flew back and hit the wall.
"Glass cover trap" as he said all of them except Eva and Boboiboy were been trapped by thick glass coating by which they were stuck at the wall.

"Ukh! What's this, it's really thick" said Fang struggling to get out.
"HAHA you can't get out of my glass trap" said Ziorta laughing evilly.
"It's really thick. We can't break it" said Yaya.
"I am not here to fight with such weak people" said Ziorta."I am here to fight to you" he points his sword towards Eva and Boboiboy.
"Us" said Eva and Boboiboy together.
"Right, you guys"
"But why us only"

"Cause I always fight the most strongest people so,I can prove that I am more strong than them and I presume that you are the ones who had defeated the most powerful villains who try to get your powers but failed to do so" said ziorta.

"Do you really think that you can win from us" said Eva. She runs in full speed aiming him to attack with her sword.

"I see some real spirit now" said Ziorta.She clenched her sword towards Ziorta to break but it didn't break at all.
"Elemental power, Boboiboy Solar"
"Solar Beam" Boboiboy shoot his beam towards Ziorta but he deflect that attack using his sheild.
"Boboiboy try to attack him at the back" suggested Yaya.
"Okay, Boboiboy Thunderstorm, Lightning speed" He reaches at the back of ziorta and try to hit him with his sword but Ziorta clench it with his hammer using his back hands.

"Pathetic, every move of yours is useless" said Ziorta who was dodging all the attacks of the siblings.
"PATHETIC" shout Boboiboy whose was eyes were now on fire.
"Well I show you whose pathetic here Boboiboy Blaze" He changed into his Fire elemental.
"Fire chakrams" he throws his chakrams towards ziorta. Ziorta use his shield to counter that attack but the rage was so strong by which he has throw that attack on the side.
"Fire punch" Blaze started to throw punches and kicks towards ziorta but he dodged it easily.

"Cychic slash" Eva started to attack him with his sword continously without even stopping.
"Glass pillars" some glass pillars started to come out of the ground and were continously coming but they both dodge it by backflips and started to attack again.

"We should do something or else they will lose." said Ying trying to get out of the cover.
"Gopal can you change the molecule of this trap" asked Yaya.
"I can't Yaya my hands are stuck here" said Gopal strugglig to get out but failed to do so.
"I know shadow eagle" Fang summon a shadow tiger and commanded him to attack.

The eagle try to attack Ziorta using his claws.
"Get out of here, you Bird" Ziorta hit the eagle using his hammer and the shadow dissapear.

"HAHAHAH.... YOU GUYS REALLY THINK THAT YOU CAN DEFEAT ME HAHAHAH..." ziorta then push back Eva by his hammer by which she hit the wall.

"KAKAK" Shout Boboiboy.
"Kakak? Oo..now I understand why you look so familiar to me especially you Boy" said Ziorta.
"Does he... know my dad" said Boboiboy in his mind. Before Eva could get up Ziorta trap her using his glass rings and they were tightening their grip which make, Eva yell in pain.