18

Nicknames:

Ally-sunshine

Camila-Baby girl

Dinah-Love

Lauren-Princess

Normani-Mamas

And all the girls call you baby, love, or papi 😉

Y/N POV:

Through out the rest of the weekend me and the girls have gotten closer, shared lots of kisses, and gotten used to this whole 6 person relationship.

It's been two weeks and we just left school. As always Dante wasn't there for the entire day, I'm really gettin tired of his shit now. When he gets home I'm talking to his ass and he not gonna brush it off this time.

"Baby?" Lauren said while putting her head on my shoulder.

Right now Camally are taking a shower together and Normani is helping Dinah study since she is failing. So me and Lauren are in the living room watching some movie she put on for us.

"Yes princess?" I asked while looking over at her.

"Can we go get Ice cream? I'm craving for some." She asked while pouting.

I just chuckled. "You don't have to do all that princess, of course we'll get some ice cream." I told her.

"Yay! Let's go get the girls." Lauren said while hopping off the couch.

We gathered all the girls and asked if they wanted ice cream and they all said yes.

They all went to change while I waited in the living room. Soon they came out and they all were wearing one of my hoodies, their own kind of pants, and one of my many pairs of shoes.

"Oh right there's five of you, already 25% of my wardrobe is gone. So I have to go shopping, don't I." I asked while holding the bridge of my nose.

I wasn't mad, I love it when they wear my clothes. I'm just annoyed that now I'm gonna have to go shopping for new clothes AND shoes.

They all nodded while giggling a little.

"Ok it's whatever but please don't crease my shoes loves." I practically begged.

"We won't, we promise." Ally said.

"Ight le-go." I said grabbing my keys and walking to the door. But they all stopped me as I was reaching for the door knob.

"Um you have to change, you not going out like that." Normani said while crossing her arms. Uggghhh I hate when they do this. It's either I look too sexy, I'm too exposed, I look a mess, or I'm not trying hard enough.

"Why? I look perfectly fine." I said while looking at my outfit. I was wearing a satin V-neck, with some sweats, and my slides.

"First of all, your chest is very exposed and girls might be looking at your boobs." Dinah pointed out.

"Second, your dick is very much visible out of those sweats." Lauren continued.

"Lastly, baby your hair is a mess." Camila said while frowning a little.

"Ya'll are over reacting, ain't no body payin attention to me. Now cmon." I said going for the door again, but this time multiple hands wrapped around my waist and pinned me to the door.

"You not going anywhere, papi." Lauren husked in my ear.

Ally pinned my wrists, Lauren took a hold of my neck, Normani groped my left boob, Dinah groped my right one, and Camila palmed my dick from the outside of my sweats.

"Now daddy, we have to get going. And we don't want anyone looking at what's ours. So you can either change or you have to deal with us teasing you." Normani whispered in my ear.

With that Ally and Lauren started sucking my neck, while Dinah and Normani started massaging my breasts, and Mila rubbed my dick through my pants.

I tried to hold in the moans but I just couldn't. Even though I was a moaning mess I still stood my ground.

Then Lauren bit my neck, knowing I had a kink for roughness. Finally I couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"Mmph. Ok Ok! I'll go change." I whimpered, finally giving.

They all stopped at the same time while smiling innocently at me.

"Good." They all said at the same time while smirking a little before disappearing into the living room.

"Golly." I mumbled before going into my room to change.

(Time Skip)

We just got out of the ice cream shop when someone bumped into me.

"Oof! Hey, watch wear you're going man!" I yelled while pushing the dude off of my.

"Oh Jeeze. I'm sorry. I was just really into my phone and I wasn't watching where I was going." He said picking up my wallet that had fell.

"It's fine dude." I said taking my wallet back.

"Harry, Harry Styles." He said while putting his hand out for me to shake.

I was in a pretty good mood today so I decided to just shake his hand and introduce myself.

"Y/N, Y/N Jobs." I said smiling at him, while going to shake his hand.

As soon as out hands touched, he gasped while pulling away.

"OH MY GOODNESS! YOU'RE REAL! AND YOU'RE HERE!" He yelled while jumping around like a little kid.

"Uh I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong person." I said backing away from the crazy dude.

"Nope! It's really you! You must come with me, I have to do research." He said while pulling out a marble from his pocket.

Before I could respond he threw the Marble to the ground which opened a portal. He must be a Warlock since only they (plus Witches of course) access them.

"Cmon quick, this is a once in a life time opportunity." He said while pulling me into the portal.

"Y/N!!!" All the girls screamed at the same time.

They all must went in cause there were multiple warping sounds.

But after I heard that, everything went black.