34

(2 days later, 2 days before you birthday.)
Smut warning⚠️⚠️
Harry's POV:

It's 3 fucking am and all you can here downstairs is Y/N yelling a bunch of insults.

The girls did warn me that Y/N is really good at roasting people and pointing out their flaws, but I underestimated Y/N's abilities.

I don't even wanna talk about it since it's gonna make me more insecure than I already am.

Finally, she had stopped yelling and turned on some music.

I sighed in relief and finally got some sleep.

Lauren's POV:

It's 3 am and I can't sleep, these two days without Y/N was difficult.

Y/N's big strong figure wasn't in the bed with us so it was harder to get comfy and fall asleep.

Y/N wasn't there to make breakfast for us every morning.

There was no reason to cook for anyone if Y/N was there.

We couldn't play videos games with her since she was the only one that knew how to use her game consoles.

And most of all... we were all really sexually frustrated.

Well me more than everyone else.

They all were fine since they just ended up having sex with each other but, no shade to the girls, but I really needed Y/N's huge cock.

I tried using the strap we had but it wasn't the same.

Right now I'm in the living room scrolling through Y/N's Instagram while the other girls were asleep.

I thought looking through my papi's sexy pictures would help me but it just made my pussy throb even more.

I threw my phone on the couch in anger.

Fuck this!

I quickly put some jeans, one of Y/N's sweatshirts and some random flats on.

I used my vampire speed to run to Harry's place.

As I was walking through his house I heard faint snores, meaning Harry was asleep.

I went to that brick wall and put in the code, I am a very observant person so I was able to catch onto the password pretty fast.

I went into the room and there was my sexy baby right there.

There was something by Drake playing at she had her eyes closed just vibing to the music.

It took me a sec to realize that she didn't have a shirt on, and the sight of her toned stomach made my mouth water. And I guess she convinced Harry to give her an air mattress.

"Hey Papi." I said with a smirk.

"Who is you? Oh it's female Casper, wassup?" The darkness said.

I know that's not my baby talking.

"I'm pretty horny, so I stopped by hoping you could help me out." I said confidently.