25

Y/N POV:

I was peacefully sleeping until I was awoken by freezing cold water being poured on my face.

I jolted up, wiping my eyes from the freezing cold water.

I looked around and saw Zendaya and Millie holding buckets of water while the girls were behind them laughing their asses off.

"The fuck is wrong wit y'all?! Man, I can't even sleep peacefully in this damn house!" I said wiping my face the blanket.

"Bitch, yo girls been trying to wake you up for like half an hour." Millie said giving me her resting bitch face.

"So?! Clearly if I didn't get up meant I didn't want to get up, the fuck!" I said to her, giving her my bitch face too.

"Babe you sleep in too late. We gotta start the day and stuff." Lauren said wiping fake tears of laughter.

"Whatever." I mumbled going in the bathroom to clean up.

I just threw on some sweats and a regular white T.

I pushed past everyone and went down stair into the kitchen.

I just got some frosted flakes and ate.

"So we don't get a good morning?" Dinah asked while all the girls crowed me.

"Shoulda thought bout that before letting Monkey see and Monkey do over there pour ice cold water up my nose." I said keeping my eyes on my phone.

"It's not that serious. Plus what else what we were supposed to do. You wouldn't get up no matter what we did. I'm sorry we wanna hang out with our girlfriend every second of the day, especially in the morning." Normani said, making the girls nod their heads agreeing with her.

I took a deep breath before putting my phone down and turning to my girlfriends.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just don't like to play around when it comes to my sleep. Especially with my Insomnia and-" I was about to continue but I cut myself off.

Shit!

I told them bout the Insomnia.

Uggggghhhhhh

"Wait. Baby you have Insomnia?" Camila said coming to sit next to me.

I just nodded my head, not wanting to get into it.

"Baby, can you please tell us what other disorders you have? You mentioned it over a month ago and still haven't told us. We really don't wanna over step but we care about you." Lauren said bringing me into a hug.

Soon we were all in a group hug. I was holding back tears since I really didn't want to break down in front of them.

This is so hard for me since the last time I talked about this was when I was 10 and I had to tell my family about it.

"Intermittent explosive disorder, Insomnia, Bipolar disorder, and Borderline personality disorder. In my opinion BPD and BD are the same thing. I've gotten better over the years but I still suffer from them." I whispered lowly, but loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh babygirl." Dinah said hugging me tighter but I pulled back.

"Don't feel bad for me. Don't show any pity towards me. I'll be ok." I said wiping away the very few tears that feel.

"It's called Empathy babe, we aren't pitying you." Ally said.

"Can we please not talk about this. I really don't like thinking about it." I said going back to hug the girls.