39

Y/N's POV:

I was so close to slamming that damn door in ha face but what she said intrigued me.

"You have 3 minutes. You not bout to mess up my one good birthday since I was born." I spat at Brianna whilst letting her into the house.

"What the fuck is she doin here?!" Prince yelled pointing at Brianna.

"You got a lotta nerve pullin up here. You made dat girls birthday, not even just ha birthday. HER WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE A LIVING HELL. You have no right to be here. And I don't give a fuck if you my sister I would beat yo ass right now, but I'm not finna get locked up again." Auntie Veronica yelled at Brianna.

"Why did you even let her in here, babe." Lauren asked more like growled while glaring at my mom.

"She claimed she had some info and Dante and what his plans are. I know I haven't told you girls dis but he and his crip goons have been sending death threats to me daily. I need to stop dis bull shit once and for all and if she got reliable info than it can take me one step closer to cutting dis nigga off." I explained calmly.

"Fine! But we gonna be on ha ass the whole time she here." Lauren said, speaking for the girls and my whole family.

I just turned around to face Brianna.

"Well? Start talking." I said harshly but she just kept staring at me.

"Oh my gosh. If you goin sit there and stare at me like a damn fish out of water you can turn right back around." I said snapping my fingers in front of her face.

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just when Dante said the transformation really worked I thought he was kidding. You look so much more different. But that's irrelevant." She said fixing herself.

"You have a minute to talk cause you just wasted your first two." I said looking at the fake watch on my wrist.

"Ok I'm gonna dive right in. Dante is sending werewolf cubs and werekittens to hide in small spaces and stalk you, then report everything important to him. He is also trying to find a way to create a machine to absorb the amount of power that other Hybrids have to basically upgrade his powers. He hasn't told anyone how but he is extremely determined to do it. Y/N, he is going to try to kill you. He isn't gonna stop until he kills you, that is his only purpose in life right. I suggest you get a hang of you power because once he builds that machine and creates his army. He might be unstoppable." Brianna explained to me, not lying even once, with a scared expression on her face.

Once I knew for sure she wasn't lying I snapped my fingers in the air catching everyone's attention.

"Sniff out for unfamiliar smells or pups and kittens in general." I said calmly.

I heard a few bones cracking following with soft growls and purrs and paws patting against the marble floor.

I waited patiently for them to come back with at least something.

I heard unfamiliar whimpers.

I turned around and I saw Dinah and Uncle Chuck holding one kitten each in their mouths. And Kendall was holding a pup while the rest of them came empty handed.

"The rest of them saw us coming and dipped, they were too small and slippery to catch." Anyla said shifting from her werecat form into her human form.

"Bring them." I said motioning to my uncle.

They dropped the 3 infants in front of me.

The pup tried to run away but I spread my huge wings out scaring him so that he won't move.