32

(Look, if you ain't understanding what Y/N sayin, dats on y'all cause I only know how to talk like a New Yorker, Ion know how to write how you would sound, so you better just try to understand. And I'm going off of how I sound whenever I talk and I'm from Brooklyn if you ain't noticed yet.)

Lauren's POV:

We all sat around Y/N whilst the phone rang, waiting for Harry to answer.

I honestly don't think this was a good idea to do without Mani, but we'll just tell her later on.

(Phone conversation between Y/N and Harry)

(Y/N)
Yo Harry.

(Harry)
Hello

(Y/N)
Yeah man,
I just read the paper and
Imma damn shapeshifter dude?
Das mad crazy, man
But, what's bout to happen now?

(Harry)
Well most demons are all around
Evil creatures, but since you are a
Pretty decent person, you aren't like
All demons.
But during your transformation, all
That niceness you have inside of you
Is gonna turn into pure evil along side with the evil you already have inside of you, and you
Might try to hurt your loved one,
Physically and emotionally.

(Y/N)
Deadasss?

(Harry)
I know it's pretty scary,
So just to make sure you don't hurt
Anyone, I'm gonna lock you in an enchanted cage.
Because of how powerful you are, it'll only be effective until your birthday.

(Y/N)
So I'm gonna
Stay in a flippin
Cage, till my bday?
Startin when?

(Harry)
Today actually.
You need to come over
Like right now.

(Y/N)
Ight man, I'm bout to come

(Harry)
Ok and Hurry up.
Bring the girls, y'all won't be
Seeing each other for a few days.

(End of phone conversation)

"Cmon babes we gotta go" Y/N said hopping off the bed going to put on her sneakers.

"You not scared?" I asked going to putting on my shoes as well.

"I just wanna get dis demon shit over wit. And maybe after da transformation, I can figure out who my real pops is. And after dat I can move on wit my life, and not have this huge empty hole inside of me anymore." Y/N explained to us whilst brushing her hair.

"That's understandable." I said putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"Uh boss?" Someone said from outside the door.

"Yes Gabe?" Y/N said opening the door but only a little making sure whoever was outside didn't see us. So overprotective. She doesn't let anyone look at us, and if they do she either goes up and threatens them, or shows them we are hers and hers only.

"There was been a car outside the house just sitting there for the past 30 minutes." Gabe, I'm guessing a security guard, said.

"I think it's one of your cars" he added on.

"Man I ain't got time fa no assassins right not. What's da brand?" Y/N asked running her hand down her face.