22

Y/N POV: 

I was awaken from people jumping on the bed, making me bounce up and down.

I tried to ignore it until someone stepped on my chest making me bolt up.

"Ow! the fuck was that?" I asked in my raspy morning voice.

"Language!" Ally scolded while glaring at me.

"We tried waking you up multiple times but it didn't work. Ally even hit you with her bible and you didn't even move. So we thought you'd wake up from this." Lauren explained nonchalantly.

"Ugh what time is it?" I asked putting my face in a pillow.

"7 am." Mani said. She and all the girls stopped jumping on the bed.

"Seriously? I don't wake up this earlier." I said trying to go back to sleep.

"Girl get the fuck up, we wanna start the day." Normani said while poking me.

I just shook my head in the pillow.

They flipped me over so I was on my back and took the pillow off my face but I kept my eyes closed.

Someone started straddling my waist and held my face. Then they placed small kisses around my face making me open my eyes and smile.

I could tell it was Mila because of her aroma.

"Please, baby." She said in a small voice whilst pouting.

I knew I wouldn't be able to say no, so I just tried to look around. But when I did I was just met with the other girls pouting too.

I let out a loud dramatic groan before giving in.

Which made all the girls cheer before giving small pecks on the lips.

Damn I'm whipped.

I went into the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth, and get ready for the day.

I put my hair in a ponytail and put my cap on.

I walked out of my closet and saw all the girls on their phones.

When they looked up at me, they stared at me like a piece of meat.

"Looking and smelling good, baby." Normani said while the other girls agreed. 

"You know it, mamas. Now ya'll get ready, Imma make breakfast." I said pecking each of their lips and going down to the kitchen.

Now listen up, when you get yourself a bae and they hype you up or tell you look bad or good, you know they a keeper.

I cooked some eggs, bacon, and pancakes for the girls. And I made my signature "Pancake Sandwich" for me. It's literally just some bacon and cheese in between two pancakes.