Chapter 26

No one's POV

Edd led the way as the 4 walked up the front steps to Becky and Noah's house. They'd been quite down lately after Noah's father Bradley left, Becky had to work extra shifts in order to pay for the house. She often struggled, Edd had generously shared some of his weekly payments so Noah and her could eat. 

Tord knocked on the door, they stood in silence waiting for presumably (y/n) or Noah to answer. However they were left out in the dark without an answer. 

Again Tord knocked, louder this time. No answer, the 4 exchange eye contact. "On the count of 3 we bust down the door," Tord instructed.

Matt, Tom, and Edd nodded. "1," Edd, Matt, and Tord grabbed hold of Tom, "hey wait a sec..." "2 3 go!" The door burst open and the 3 walked in happily, a job well done leaving Tom on the ground rubbing his head. 

"I hate how you always do that," "well we don't always like the same things." Tord said eyeing Tom his a straight face making Tom slump. 

"Hey I hear something this way!" Matt said pointing up the stairs, then all hurried through the house up to Noah's room. Tord kicked the door open, "(y/n) we're here to save you..."

What they saw........

Was the cutest thing in the world! Noah lay on his bed holding a controller in one hand. He was passed out on his bed with (y/n) snuggled into his chest. Neither were wearing their sweatshirts, just their t-shirts. (y/n) was clutching a handful of Noah's shirt making it hike up a bit on the bottom. (I need to stop rn oml, btw I'm confirming rn Noah has abs, and he's kinda hot ngl for a made-up character. Again I've said this before but I'll say it again, Noah is a brunette with brown eyes and is 6.0 ft)

(y/n)'s controller lay just beside the bed, probably dropping it after she fell asleep. The sound of Mario cart filled the room, Edd fought back the urge to awwwww. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture, the others of course did the same. 

There was even a very visible puddle of drool on Noah's shirt, a small stream dribbling from (y/n)'s lips. "Oh Noah is so going to worship me when he sees these," Tord smirked to himself. 

"Eep omg, a new pic for the scrapbook!" Matt gushed taking a million pics. A couple minutes later after their fangirling Tom bent down and picked (y/n)'s sleeping body off the bed. The sudden movement made Noah stir and crack an eyelid open, "oh hi"

He said in a croaky voice, he stretched his arms above his head making his shirt go up a little more making his abs visible. Tord smirked, "nice abs dude, so you took my advice and went from a string bean to a six-pack, I'm impressed." 

Noah sat up and smirked, "jealous that mine are better, oh I see, am I mouth-watering to the ladies yet?" Tord rolled his eyes, "let's find out." Tord lifted his hoodie and t-shirt up revealing his ab-tastic frame. (eh eh anyone? .... I'll leave...)

"Who's is better, mine or Noah's?" Tord asked the others, both Tord and Noah stood side by side with their shirts up. Edd gave them both thumbs up, Matt began clapping and applauding. Tom didn't give even a small glance toward Noah, he looked at Tord for 3 seconds with wide eyes then looked away to try and hide his lust. 

Tord put his shirt down and smiled at Noah, "I win." "Damn you Tom!" Noah said crossing his arms. "We really should be going," Tm said quietly trying to hide the fact the if he talked louder his voice would crack. 

"Drive safe," Noah smiled waving them goodbye. 

The car ride home was fairly silent as before, this time as to not wake (y/n) who'd slept through the whole show. Once they'd gotten home, Tom put (y/n) to bed and walked off to his room. However, sitting on his bed was Tord, waiting.

Tom rolled his eyes, "can I help you?" "I couldn't help but notice you staring earlier," Tord grinned from ear to ear. Tom waved it off, "yeah yeah don't get any ideas. But...I am sorry for this morning, if you're gay that's totally fine, none of my business whether or not you are or aren't." Tord froze, he looked to the ground with a small smile.

"Thanks Tom, that means a lot..." "But..." Tom continued. He wanted to shut himself up, but he couldn't. The words began to flow out, "I'm straight Tord, I don't see you in any way more than...just a friend." Tord looked up at Tom in disbelief, "b-but Tom..." "You can't change my mind Tord, I hope we can still be friends." 

Tord stood from Tom's bed in silence, he walked to Tom's door before stopping momentarily. He leaned against the doorframe looking back at Tom one more time, "sure...friends."

Tord entered his room, "friends, hehe..."

"Is that all I am to you?"

_______________________________

SORRY!!! SIMP FOR NOAH! DO ITTTTTT!!!! Oh yeah and sprinkle in sum more drama lol, we thirsty fuckers for imaginary guys ;p