Chapter 47

(y/n)'s POV

I pulled back from the kiss and gazed into Alec's eyes. He smirked, "like what you see sunshine?" I smiled, "yup!" I then looked around for that familiar smiling face I oh so loved. "Hey, where's Noah?" I asked searching the crowd. Alec shrugged, "eh doesn't matter, I'm sure he's fine, I gotta ask you something."

"But what if something's wrong or....?" "(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" Alec asked out of the blue. I slowly turned with a wide smile. "Oh my gosh yes!!!! A million times yes!" I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug, "yeah yeah I love you too."

I froze, "love? Yes you just asked me to be your girlfriend but isn't that a bit too fast? I mean we just met like a few weeks ago, maybe we're going a little too fast..." "I just say it how it is baby, now come on, let's enjoy the rest of our homecoming dance while there's still a few songs left."

I slowly nod, "yeah...sure I guess. You really think Noah's alright?" Alec gave me the a-ok hand gesture "positive." 

We enjoyed the rest of our night, when the night concluded Alec walked me back to my house and gave me a salute before walking away into the night. I waved him off with a small smile on my face, what a night! I couldn't wait to get into some pajamas and talk to Noah.

As I entered the house it was silent, I suppose it was getting late. Though 11 wasn't really that late in this house. Something was missing....the chaotic one.

I nearly crashed into father while walking down the hall, "hey where is everyone?" I asked, Tom shrugged. "Edd and Matt are sleeping I think, they're not loud so I'm only assuming so. Tord went out with Noah I guess, I don't really know what that's about but whatever. I could care less." 

"Thanks then," I smiled up at father. He returned the smile, "how about you hmm? Big night?" I nod, "I suppose so, Alec asked me to be his girlfriend so that's hehe, that's something." "Do tell," "sure let me get changed, oh and I was going to call Noah but I guess I could text him instead."

I ran down the hall and stripped from my dress and into something more comfortable which ended up being an oversized shirt which I supposed was one of the guys but I was too lazy to check whose. I pulled on some shorts and bounded toward the livingroom where father already sat of the couch with Insane Zombie Pirates 4 playing in the screen. 

He turned it down and patted the seat next to him. I happily padded over and snuggled into his blue hoodie. He patted my head lovingly, "so, if he breaks your heart I will impale him with my harpoons." 

"Father..." I scolded. He laughed, "just kidding sweetie, *no I'm not.*" "Anyway what did you want to talk about?" I asked questioningly looking up at father. He sighed, "I know you were at Noah's house the other night, I know you snuck back into the house and I know you're both stupid enough to change in front of a window. You've got brains, just like me, thank god you don't get your intellect from Matt or I would have failed as your father." 

I gasped, "father I'm so so so SO sorry I snuck out! Please don't punish Noah he was down and I had to help him! I..." "It's ok sweetie, I was thinking and I maybe overreacted just a tad, A TAD THOUGH. He can come back here, I'm just shocked he'd do such a thing even though he did return it, for the most part that is." 

I smiled ecstatic, "omg you really mean it!? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I gave him a quick tight hug before whipping out my phone and trying as fast as my fingers possibly could. 

(y-you N-Noah)

Y: NOAH!!! You can come over again! Tom's not mad anymore! For the most part... wanna come over tomorrow?

After a few moments, Noah texted back.

N: ah shoot, u know I would (y/n) but I....can't. Sorry, I'm not feeling to well so I left the dance early.

Y: Oh I'm so sorry, hope you feel better! Also, ALEC ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND and he kissed me!!!!!! EEEEEE! I won our bet!

flaaaaasssshhhbbbaaaccckkk! 

"Ugh you won again, jeez why are you so good at hiding and seek?" (y/n) asked Noah who was doing a mini victory dance. As 10-year-olds they still enjoyed a good solid game of hide and seek. 

"I dunno, hey lets watch a movie!" "YAY!" The two ran inside where Matt was on the edge of the couch watching a weird movie about a giant boat. He jumped when the two kids made their existence clear. "HI PAPA WHATCHA WATCHING!?" 

"YIPE! Oh ah it's just you two, I'm watching the Titanic." Noah cocked his head at the screen, "what are they doing in that car?" Matt's head snapped back to the tv which was showing the part where Jack and Rose had fled to the shops storage area to do you know what.

His eyes widened and he hid the tv, "oh this? They're um...kissing..." "EEEWWWWWW!!!" The two kids said in unison. Noah gagged, "betcha neither of us will EVER do that." (y/n) giggled, "how about this, whoever gets kissed first owes the other something like...OOO! Being a night!"

"So you're saying whoever gets kissed first has to be the other's night? Like they have to protect the other from any danger for the rest of their lives?" Noah asked tapping his chin. "Yuh-huh!" Noah smiled, "deal!"

end of flashback

Noah is typing...

N: good for you! I'm so happy, I really am, um I feel really sick I need to go

Y: Oh...I'm sorry should I come over tomorrow to help you feel better...

N: NO! Just uh...if he hurts you, I will be hehe to protect you

Y: He'll never hurt me Noah, but it's cool you're getting used to the fact that you're now legally my knight lol

N: heh ig, but wasn't I before? 

Y:  ?

N: nvm, he better treat you like the queen you are. You don't deserve the body-shaming you do to yourself, you deserve a guy who'll be willing to make hard decisions if it makes you happy in the long run. He better not treat you any less than what you should be treated, you mean the world to me so...just hang in there...

                                                  Noah's POV

N: I'm happy for you and 100 percent back you up

Y: I'm so happy!

N: I'm glad you are cause that's all that matters

Noah clicked send while wiping the tears from his face and entering his house. He went straight to bed but knew he wouldn't sleep a wind.