Chapter 16: Laundry day (1/3)

Y/N POV

As the sunlight hits my eyes I start to snuggle into my pillow.

Why does my pillow have a neck and 6 pack abs?

...

...

WAIT WHAT?!

I open my eyes to find myself burying my face into someone's neck and my hands on some abs. I look up to see a very sharp jawline.

Y/N: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed as I realized that me and Jungkook were cuddling in his bed. Because of that Jungkook immediately jolted up because of the loud noice I created. And when I saw that he was shirtless I screamed again.
Y/N: "Y-YAHHHHH!! P-PUT ON A-A S-SHIRT!!!!!" I said while I covered my eyes and started backing away from him.

Jungkook: "Y/N! You're gonna fall off the bed!!!

Not noticing that I was about to fall off-

*Thud*

And there was a loud thud that echoed the room, then followed by me groaning and whining due to the pain. While Jungkook just laughed his ass off.

Y/N: "IT HURTSSSS!!! Stop Laughing!!!!!" I whined as he just laughed even more.
Jungkook: "I warned you!!" He said in between his laughter.
Y/N: "Whatever!! Help me uppppp!!!" I stated while he just ignored me and continued laughing his ass off.

I sighed and just gave up that he was gonna help me, as I look at my surroundings I noticed that his room looked like a complete jungle. Clothes scattered everywhere and wrappers all over the floor. It didn't look like this last nigh- Oh. Right. It was completely dark last night.

As I was scanning his dirty room I found an iron man underwear beside me, now it was my turn to laugh my ass off and lift up his underwear waving it to him.

As he saw me waving his underwear he stopped laughing and immediately stoop up from the bed attempting to steal it from me. But of course I hid it behind my back laughing even more.

Y/N: "Really? Iron Man?!" I said laughing nonstop while he turned red from embarrassment.
Jungkook: "Y-Yah! Stop it! Give it back to me!!"
Y/N: "Why? Is it your favorite one?" I said hiding it behind my back as he finally reached it. But as he tries to pull it off of me, he falls on me.

His arms stopping beside my head to prevent him falling completely, afraid of crushing my bones. Our body sticking together but our heads inches apart from each other. Why does this keep happening to us? I then turn completely red because of our closeness.

As we stare at each other, he inches closer to me making me close my eyes tightly, then he suddenly rips his underwear off my hand and immediately stands up. Making me open my eyes embarrassed as he hides his underwear in his drawers while I was still lying on the floor frozen.

He then comes back but this time with a shirt on, as I realized that I was still laying on the floor I tried to stand up but before I could Jungkook lifts me up bridal style and carefully places me on his bed again.
Jungkook: "I told you to be careful. Your foot is still not fully healed yet." He said worriedly with a hint of seriousness as he examines my foot for any further injuries.

Y/N: "I'm fine Koo." I said feeling kind of guilty for worrying him. "Anyways... WHY DOES YOUR ROOM LOOK LIKE IT HAS BEEN HIT BY A DAMN TORNADO?!!" I said petrified by the sight of his ROOM. Can you even call this a bedroom? I then stare at him like I was gonna eat him alive as he just looked at me with wide eyes and gulped.

Jungkook: "I-I can explai-"
Y/N: "EXPLAIN?! How can you even be this messy?! We haven't even lived her for a week yet your rooms looks LIKE THIS! How can you even be that messy?!! I admit I can be messy but I'm not THIS messy!!!!!" I said running out of breath as I just stated that in one breath, then Jungkook just looks down not saying a word.

Y/N: "We are definitely doing the laundry today."
Jungkook: "Today?!"
Y/N: "Right Here! Right Now!" Luckily each dorm has their own small laundry room with enough supplies for 2 students.
Jungkook: "Do you even know how to do the laundry?"

Y/N: "U-um... N-no." I said in a little voice embarrassed.
Jungkook: "What did you say?" He said smirking arrogantly.
Y/N: "Whatever! Who said I'll be helping you in the laundry?!"
Jungkook: "What?! You just said that we-"
Y/N: "I said YOU will be doing the laundry today!"

Jungkook: "That's not wha-"
Y/N: "I'll be making breakfast now!!" I said cutting him off and running off to the kitchen leaving him speechless.