Chapter 11-Truth or dare

The park is basically quite a large gate inside are slides,swings,lookout trees and climbing structures with a basketball court I used to play in before my limp. I meet Thomas on the field,right next to the main park,we would always hang out here,especially in the Summer when we had absolutely nothing else to do.

Teresa walks along side me,not seeming or looking nervous about meeting my friends. When we find them sitting there Gally,Minho and Thomas I see Thomas just base at Teresa in shock,probably wonder what she's doing with me.

"Hey," I say as me and Teresa sit down in the circle. She's next to me and Thomas who looks at her like he's drooling,just without the drool "This is Teresa,"
"Hey." She says "Nice to meet you all,"
"Where did you meet?" Gally asks.
"He's my cosion," Teresa suddenly snaps in. Lying to cover me up "Second cosion,"
"Right..." Minho says. "Well we're playing truth or dare,come on,"

Minho has an app which when you write all the players names then press a button and a random name will pop up on the screen. That person has the option between truth or dare.

"All right Thomas is up!" Minho cheers "Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Out of everything you've experienced. What has been the most traumatising and scary?"
"Watching someone you love fall apart while you're on the other side of if," he says it in a low voice. Minho and Gally look puzzled,Teresa obviously gets it but keeps her mouth shut. I don't say anything either,even though I know he means me. I just nod,acting like I don't know anything.
"Gally up Next," Minho says "Thomas you decide the truth or dare,"
"Okay. What you doing Gally?"
"Dare. I ain't no wimp,"
Thomas chuckles and gives him an evil smile "Run through the park with your shirt off screaming and dancing,"

Gally looks a little scared and reluctant at first,but to prove he's not a wimp. He tosses his shirt on the ground and runs away, skipping and spinning round. Screaming merrily,attracting many gases but he doesn't seem to care. We're all laughing,even Teresa. Clutching her stomach. Gally comes back after a couple minutes,gaining a satisfied clap from all of us.

"Newt you go next," Gally says.
"Sure," I shrug "Dare."
"Go give those two guys over there a hug," Thomas tells me as he points to Winston and Frypan. I can see them so I shrug,pretending I don't know who they are and walk over to them.

"Sup Newt?" Winston asks.
"My friends wanted me to hug you guys as a dare," I explain "They don't know I know you both,"
"Oh dares!" Frypan exclaims "I was wondering what the heck that guy was doing running round shirtless,"
"Yeah." I chuckle "Want to join us,"
"Sure."

Apart from Teresa,they know Winston and Frypan all ready so it's not awkward and they both easily slip into he group. We play for hours and hours-Winston having to go up to a bunch of girls,Frypan offering free hugs to everyone he sees,Minho singing Sing by Ed Sheeran at the top of his voice,Teresa does a few,but she mainly stays silent. Just watching everyone.

"Teresa you're up!" Gally says.
"Dare."
"Kiss Thomas."
Teresa just sighs and moves closer to Thomas,he scrambles up and places his lips gently on hers as they begin to move in time with each other. I look away but see them out of the corner of my eye. Kissing for a VERY long time. Eyes closed and everything until we pull them apart.

As the game continues I stay quiet as I feel like shaking. I feel anger. Anger with my best friend.