18) Stuck between

Your Votes, Comments and Precious Time on reading this is much appreciated.⁦❤️⁩
______________________________________________

Blaise Zabini

Basically Draco's proud mum but in Hogwarts.

Also hot. Single. Cocky and nosy. Available.
For purchase call Draco Malfoy. He's fed up with him.

_______________________________________________

Adelina's pov

The strange thing about humans is that we're so drowned in the empty half of our life's glass, we never get to taste the joy of the full half.

I know I didn't and I let it just meander away with the wind when I should've just savoured every second of that simple calm.

On the last day of Christmas break, Draco and I were seated across from each other in the library, books strewn on the table between us and our heads rested on the table, taking that nice little nap in the library.

Sun had already packed all its shines and ready to divorce this side of the planet temporarily.
Although in England, the relationship was so strained that it seemed only a marriage therapy from God or Jesus could help because we never really got any real sunshine.

Somehow, we both dodged the question of what will happen after today, reluctant to face the fact being carefree was over and we engulfed each other in practicing and studying or just goofing around. But eventually I decided to bring it up myself.

"You know Malfoy, our deal ends tomorrow." I muttered, watching the back of his head on the table in front of me before he turned his head just to nearly make my heart jump out of my chest when those drowsy eyes.

"Your powers of observation never cease to amaze me Farley. So?" He sighed, raising a demanding eyebrow.

"So, how's it gonna be? Will you go back to bullying me?" I scoffed.

"Huh, good one. If anything, you're the one bullying me. Seriously, you're a nightmare." He smirked, bringing his hand to my head.

"Sure. A nightmare you seem to have a particular interest in for snogging Malfoy. Yeah that's me." I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Yep. And I'm going to do that for quite some time." Draco sneered, making sure he sounded as arrogant as possible.

"Cheeky spoilt brat."

"A brat you seem to have a particular interest in for snogging Farley." Winking viciously, he smirked again, making me chuckle at the mimic as his fingers kept playing with my hair.

That little moment there was one of the most peaceful I'd ever felt.

"Anyway, the pact broke the second we kissed. You're mine Ada. And nobody else's. End of story." He asserted, the tip of his fingers creeping to my caress the nape of my neck.

The nice cliche word mine in the novels made me want to punch the boys saying it as if we're objects but right now, that cliche word made me almost wanna jump him.

Crap Ada, thank lord you're not a guy. Who knew the sweet devil me was also a pervert?

That's rich coming from a junior molester Ada.

"We've been like this since just last week. A little too soon to say that, isn't it?" I smiled innocently but I'm sure Draco caught the damn devilish twinkle in my eyes.

"Maybe for you idiot, Not me."

"Hmmm....It's too comfortable for me to object anyway." I sighed letting my eyelids fall again. I'm too used to your presence and this silence, I already hate tomorrow.