Chapter II: Bato of the Water Tribe

Aang smiled, he loved to kiss Zuko, the way he smiled at him, the way his eyes burned with desire, his beautiful, shiny golden orbs that conveyed so many emotions, and his lips oh! so soft and irresistible, he could not stop thinking about all the things they could do. Zuko slid his hands down the young boy sides who tightened his hands clasped in his dark hair, he smiled again before finally pulling away from him.

"Aang..." he whispered in a low but hoarse voice "you need to rest, tomorrow we will start with the firebending training"

But Aang was not going to let Zuko go, no sir, he had waited a long time to be with him like that and he was not going to wait any longer, the airbender clung tightly to the firebender as Zuko's hands drew Aang closer to him. To the ex prince's surprise, Aang deepened the kiss, this time he felt the boy's tongue lightly brush his lower lip and he opened his mouth, their tongues met, and both growled with pleasure. Zuko felt his body heat up and Aang felt the heat increase due to the speed with which his emotional state grew. When they finally pulled away from the kiss to breathe, Zuko took Aang's hand and led him to the bed, he placed the young airbender on it as he positioned himself on top, their hearts racing, their young bodies burning with passion, they looked at each other before closing the distance and joining their lips in a new kiss, the kiss felt so good, it was so hot and fierce, Zuko's doubts were dispelled and Aang, well, he began to remember his first kiss with Zuko and he blushed furiously...

The river water flowed hard crashing into some sharp stones that jutted out of it, the wind blew gently swaying the leaves, tree branches and forest grass, a trio of young teens walked along a trail looking for clues about the Southern Water Tribe Army whereabouts, Sokka and Katara had found a couple of objects a few days ago after they left the fortuneteller's village that could guide them towards them and most likely, perhaps they would meeet their father after so long without seeing him. Aang came down a hill with Momo flying over him and when he reached the bottom of the hill, he found another clue of the Southern Water Tribe Army: a rustic weapon with the traditional colors of the Tribe.

"Hey! this sword seems to be made with a whale shark tooth" Aang said when he saw that weapon stuck in the grass, he took it off and showed it to Sokka.

"Let me see that" Sokka said taking the sword from him and looked at it carefully, in that, a memory of when he was a child came to his mind, he remembered all the Southern Water Tribe men preparing to go to fight the Fire Nation, he immediately reacted and looked again at the sword in his hand "this is a weapon of the Water Tribe" he looked towards Aang standing behind him "check the forest and let me know if you can find anything else"

"Did any of you lose something?" Katara asked without understanding what was going on.

"No, we found something" Aang replied to the Water Tribe girl as he removed the branches of some bushes, Sokka removed some leaves from the path and found a Fire Nation broken arrow, he put his fingers on the sharp metal tip and noticed that it had a bit of ashes.

"It's burned" the boy commented, looking the arrow and looked away at the trees where there were cut marks on the wood "it seems that there was a battle here, a group of Water Tribe warriors ambushed the Fire Nation soldiers, the soldiers counterattacked but they managed to push them down the hill"

Sokka started running down the trail and Aang and Katara followed behind, jumped over rocks blocking the

path, and stopped when they reached a small shore.

"And then what happened?" the young airbender asked as soon as he arrived with Katara to the shore.

"I don't know... the path ends here."

"Wait! look over there!" Katara said pointing to the right, the three looked away to find a Southern Water Tribe primitive wooden boat docked in the shore sand not far away from the water, the wood was a bit wet by the pass of time.