Is it all good now?

Quick a/n

I remember when we made this in the rp chat and i also remember crying bc everything was so sad

So get some tissues bc shits boutta get heavy

//-//

After Lucius had send the two away they went to snape his house.

"You okay?" Harry asked when snape sat down.

"Do i look okay to you potter?" Venom laced with his voice.

"Damn it was just a question, no need to get sassy."

A ping from Severus' phone could be heard, signaling someone had send him a text.

The man grabbed his phone just to drop it once he read the text.

Lucius
I love you Severus, remember that, even if you don't love me back.

"Fuck...I've messed everything up.." Snape muttered as he put his face in his hands.

Harry picked up the phone and read the text.

"TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM TOO!" Harry basically screamed at him.

"...yeah...i guess." As he spoke he got his phone thrown at him.

"Okay, i have to go, you better fix this." Harry walked out while Snape nodded.

Me
Lucius...
Read.

Me
Lucius, please reply
Read.

Me
Atleast you're reading this.. but I just wanna confess.. I like you too, infact I love you! I was just in denial at first because I was scared of losing you after I lost Lily. I know I made a huge mistake for acting like I didn't like you, and I hope you forgive me for that! I've loved you for years now, I was just in denial. I'm really sorry for making you heartbroken, please give me another chance!
Read.

Me
Fuck Lucius...please reply

Lucius
Snape...

Lucius
Do you really love me? Even after all these years? Your mind always had been with lily. I never like her bc of that y'know. It was always lily this and lily that, never once did you say Lucius. It broke me, it really did. I became cold hearted bc of that. I gave my son the worst childhood ever. I made him get the dark mark. You had broken me so badly that i didn't care anymore. I thought that i could distract myself with narcissa but it made me even more loney when we got divorced. I remember when i told you that i loved you. Twice, i did it twice. The first time you had slapped me, i wanted to kill myself then. The second time you ran away, i cried myself to sleep. I was so broken, you wouldn't imagine. I don't know if I'll survive another heartbreak. It'll kill me, for sure.

I love you Severus
Always.

Love, Lucius.

Lucius
Goodbye Severus
I hope you live a happy live.

This number has blocked you!

After this happened, snape broke down crying. He called harry to tell him what happened. That resulted into harry calling Lucius.