𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 ♕

Yb  P O V

Wednesday

I woke up to two ugly bitchs in my bed making me smack my lips , high of dem perks again ..

Never again , " aye hoe " I yelled slipping on my boxers , they eyes got big asf .

" it's time for y'all to go " I said while watching them get dressed .

" you gone call us " they asked at the same time , " hell na bitch " I said before walking into the bathroom brushing my teeth & washing my face .

I followed them to the door I saw one run over to living room before walking back out .. locking the door I walked to the living room seeing somebody laid on the floor ..

Poor girl I mumble while walking back upstairs , I changed the sheets before laying in my bed ..

I felt bad .. she can come sleep in here wimmie even tho ion like people .

I jogged downstairs walking into the living room trying wake her up , it wasn't working .

I was finna give up but I picked her up  carrying her too my room .. I took in her looks and she was beautiful .

Abreeyah P O V

I woke up in a room I didn't remember falling to sleep in , I looked at the phone on the night stand & it was a picture of yb .

Ikyfl

I searched around for my purse & it wasn't by me , swinging my feet off the bed I jogged down stairs seeing everybody in the living room .

" good morning " I spoke to everyone before walking in the living room searching for my purse ..

Couldn't find it .. omg I'm finna cry

I felt my eyes burning as I tried to hold back my tears , " have y'all seen my purse " I asked everybody .

" no , when we came in here it was only a pillow on the floor " Ben said , tears steamed down my face .

I ran back to the room where I was closing the door , wtf dude that was 50 bands ..

The other 50 bands put up but that's all my money I had on me , I began crying so hard that everybody came upstairs ..

They where knocking on the door but Ian wanna be bother .

" let me b " I said while crying my eyes out into yb pillow , I heard banging causing me to walk & open it .

It was yb with a bag of food & some other girl behind him .. he just find hoes anywhere .

" what's wrong " he asked , " I lost my purse " I said while tears stemmed down my face .

The bitch he was with looked at me mugging me , " what was in there " he asked walking to his closet .

" 50 bands " his head snapped , " and you let somebody get the ups on you " he asked digging through his pants .

" I didn't , I was sleep with my purse next to me I woke up in your room " I said while wiping my tears as he counted through a stack of money .

" here crybaby ass " he mumble the last part but I smiled , i took 1000 out the stack handing it back to him .

" can you hold it for me ion got no purse and I don't trust nobody " he nodded taking the money back .

I walked out his room into the bathroom Ben walked in behind me closing the door , he sat on toilet while I took my hair down .

" you wanna go swimming " he asked , I nodded .

" but imma need a ride to the store first " he nodded leaving out .

Later that day

I was just now finishing my last piece of my hair , we where now about to go to the pool.

I haven't been downstairs but everybody waiting on me , we was going to this arcade place next .

Knock knock knock

Opening the door kash rushed in closing the door behind her , " omg bestie can you do something for me " she said while looking in the mirror fixing her self .

" can you fw yb " she said causing me too look at her & smirk .

" he want you bestie I mean he wanttt you " she smirked dancing in the mirror .

" okay maybe we can work some out " I said while looking in the mirror one last time & turning around .

" come on " she said while walking out the bathroom , I followed behind her causing attention to come towards me .

" make me beat your ass " Ben looked at me , causing me to laugh .

" thanks you look nice to , now come on " I said while walking out the door with them following behind us .

Me , Ben , yb and kash hopped in one car , while the others hopped in the next .

" so what up with you and my nigga " Ben said killing the silence .

" nun up , just cause he was begin nice to me don't mean nun " I smiled watching him look at me through the mirror .

" yb mean as shit he don't like sharing , especially with a bit- a girl he barley kno " he said causing me to roll my eyes .

" he always bringing a girl he barley kno to the house so what difference does I make " I said making yb mug me & kash an Ben bust out laughing .

" mane I fucks with her she blunt asf " Ben said causing me to shrug my shoulders .

We came to a stop & I seen the pool I hopped out the car speeding to the pool .

" can you snap these for me " I ask this white girl as I got some pictures in before everybody got in .

" thanks " I smiled taking my phone posting the ones that was cute .

Liked by nba_youngboy , mgng10x & 45607 others

Abreeyah single & im lit 🤪