Nineteen

bre P O V

It's been a month since we heard from them , or even seen them.

We don't go out much unless I have to go to the doctors , nini does nti and liyah stays cooped into her room all day .

I walked into the kitchen taking out breakfast so I can cook for us .

Taking out the pan I laid bacon onto enough for all four of us .

I get to find out what I'm having soon and I'm excited , we all agreed on a boy cause that's what we need and that's what I want .

Besides he's good at having boys , I laid my thoughts to the side while I put the pan in the oven .

Liyah came jogging downstairs , " kd here idk how " she said rushing to the door locking it and running upstairs .

I cut off the oven grabbing my phone and running behind her , we ran into my room pushing a dresser to the window while nini opened my closet door and ran in there hiding  .

Pushing the long dresser against the door we ran into the closet and closed the door .

There was knocking on the door " why y'all running I'm the good guy " kd said while standing on the other side .

" we don't know if we can trust you " liyah said with her hand on her hip , " right you might turn us in .. I did steal some of his money and his Mercedes " I said while rolling my eyes thinking of it .

I really didn't want to but shit , things happen ...

" yeah and he kinda pissed off about that besides he sent me here to find y'all " he said giving off his cover .

" shit I wasn't supposed to say that , but now the cats out the box " he shrugged while liyah and nini pushed the dresser out the way .

Opening the door we seen kd and he smiled at me before hugging me , " I miss yo fat annoying ass besides that boy been going crazy with out you " he said making me slap my lips .

" not the way he be doing her " liyah mumble while biting on her nails .

" shut up " nini said towards her making me laugh , " I mean he ain't never been that soft over a girl since jania " he said making me roll my eyes .

" don't bring her up " I said before looking away , " but yeah come on the car outside waiting on y'all " he said before walking away .

We all stood there looking at ourself crazy , " where we going " nini asked smartly .

Making liyah laugh , " I mean he did wanna see y'all besides there no way out of it the whole house surrounded and it's a bomb in here that's Finna blow in 30 minutes "  kd said laughing before walking out the door .

" come on bra like I'm dead ass " kd said jogging down the stairs why nini ran to her room and liyah did the same .

I began crying " why did y'all have to plant a bomb " I yelled at kd with tears  " I liked my home " I yelled again before jogging down the stairs with my keys , phone , charge and duffle bags .

We threw everything in kentrell car before following them , they arrived at the airport .

" can we drive " nini asked While liyah agreed , I nodded pulling aside them rising liyah window down .

" can we drive " I asked , making them smack they teeth , " hell Na " they all said at the same time making me shrug an speed off .

" bestie omm you better push this Mercedes " liyah said while turning up the music  .

I was speeding In the fast line literally doing 80 & a 60 fuck a ticket , my phone was ringing but we kept declining cause we was listening to music .

We made it

Waking everyone up we begin to grab our bags , the door flew open and kash nem ran outside .

Kash ran up on liyah but liyah was ready for her ass , she two pieced her making her fall to the ground , jaz trying sneaking me but I ended up beating her ass .

Besides I been wanting to beat her ass she always got sneaky shit to say with her crimson chin ass .

Ugly long chinychinchin ASS bitch , I slammed her hopping on top , yb just sat there and watched .

" hell Na get the fuck off my sister she five months pregnant and yb you a bitch for sitting here watching you babymama fight the babysitter " nini said before pulling me an pushing me in the car .

" Ben and kd yall dirty asf for setting us up like that but remember that cause we was suppose to be better then this " nini went in on everybody .

While I got in his car speeding towards the big group hitting them and pulling off making my way to the hotel .

Ben would like to FaceTime you ..

" mane you crazy asf you broke kash leg and jazz leg and you broke yb foot " Ben said while busting into laughter .

" baby you really gone do that -

I hung up on him , nigga fuck you and everything you stand for .

Ben would like to FaceTime you ..

" ayo cuz you got this nigga crying FOKLS real tears " he yelled into the phone while I started laughing .

" man you hurt my brother come back now and say sorry , nini yo lul ass too he said you was suppose to be his baby sus " Ben said while laughing .

" bra bye cause nini ripped y'all " I said while thinking about it .

" bra on dump it wasn't a set up yb had that shit plan -

" Ats why we don't fuck with dents now " liyah said making me laugh .

" mane liyah shut yo cool ass up for we smoke you " Ben said while flashing his pole in the camera .

" I was out there y'all ain't do shit but got that hot pocket on me but she got whooped so did her Fling and they both got ran the fuck over y'all set ups bye " liyah said before hanging up the phone and cutting up the music .

" here we go again .. back on the road " I said .