𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ♔

𝘼𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑
𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲
𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚 📍

I woke up rushing to the bathroom for the third time today , omg wtf is going on .

Tomorrow we supposed to be leaving and I been throwing up for the past two days .

Wiping my mouth i flushed the toilet an walked into my room flopping down on my bed .

" SISSYYY " nini yelled running into my room , " WHAT STOP ALLAT DAMN YELLING " I yelled at her making her look at me with a mug .

" bit- I mean girl you stop all at yelling what's wrong witcha you been mean for a couple days now you on your peri- " she said making me jump to my thoughts ..

Omg 😳 I missed my period I was suppose to come on two days after my birthday .. but I was so caught up in everything else I didn't notice .

" you good " she asked , " I haven't seen my period , I been so grumpy , I been throwing up " I said in the urge of tears .

" YOU PREGNANT " she yelled out jumping up and down making me look at her with a mug .

" gurl we don't even kno yet " I said , but how am I going to tell him , how would he feel ...

" what you mean wE dOnT kNoW yet the evidence is right there you named them and kash is on the way I'm finna tell her bring a pregnancy test " she said.

I nodded pulling out my phone , Going to text messages .

iMessage

Ben y'all coming a lil ealry when ever kash get there y'all going right to the airport so make sure y'all ready ..

I rolled my eyes , I feel horrible and we gotta go today I needed at least another day .

I let out a sigh , " nini get yo shit ready we leaving when kash get her " I yelled grabbing all my shit throwing it in the hall .

I grabbed my phone , charger and picked up my bags taking them to the front door , I was tried .

I watched nini do the same , " mane I can't believe it " she smiled looking at me , making me smile .

" I just kno I can tell you acting different " she said walking out the door , I guess she here .

I put all 4 of my big duffel bags into her trunk , I walked to the front getting in making her cut the car off .

" we finna go take these " she said getting out the car , she handed me a pregnancy test .

Nini followed us in the house , " im coming in there with you " she said making me nod an walk up the stairs .

Walking in the house I went into my room walking into the bathroom , kash used the other ones ..

I took a deep breath before taking it out the box an opening it .

I sat on the toilet an opened my legs I put the stick to where when I pee it will go on the right part .

I pissed on it putting the cap back on and wrapping it up with toilet paper .

" what you finna do " nini asked , as I put it in my purse .

" Ian gone open it till we settled in the house " I smiled wiping myself and flushing the toilet .

Kash sat on the bed looking happy , " positive " I asked ?

" no negative " she smiled doing a dance , " now I can cut up for my birthday what about yours " she asked as we walked out the door .