eighteen

Nini P o V

I knocked on the door hearing silence , I opened the door seeing my sister laid out and her friend on the side .

I stretched before walking in , " wake up wake up " I yelled making bre mug me and kicked me in my legs causing me to fall off the bed

" ouch " I said lowly while rubbing it in a circle before standing back up and smiling " didn't hurt fat bitch " I said before covering my mouth an running to my room .

" na come tf here " she yelled sounding angry making me eyes start to water , " yes ma'am " I said before walking back up to her .

" watch your mother fucking mouth in front of ME lil girl, for I twist them lips so hard they fall off " she said while looking me dead in the face .

I turned away and started walking to my room .

Bre P O V

Sitting on the bed I started busting into tears , today marks a month that he been gone already .

I rubbed my belly one more time before looking at her mugging , " bestie can we talk " liyah said shaking .

She been acting weird every since I got the news bezz passed , I don't know if she had something going on with him .. I don't know for real .

" you okay " I asked turning my head , " yeah yeah I'm fine " she said before rubbing her hands and looking away .

" I don't know how bad this gone go once I tell you but promise me you'll never keep me away from my god child " she said making me raise her eyebrows .

" ain't gone promise just yet , lay it flat out " I said serious asf , cause ion play dat shit .. I know it's something bad when she talking about don't keep my baby away from her .

" I'm sorry .. I swear I didn't mean to " she said with tears in her eyes looking dead into me .

" sorry for what ? DIDNT MEAN TO DO WHAT " I yelled cause now I'm confused .

" don't tell me you fucked one of my mans " I said while lifting an eyebrow.

" I had t- " she said , before she could finish I slapped the fuck out of her .

" bitch who ? Bezz? My bd ! WHO " I jumped up yelling in her face making nini run into the room busting the door open .

" if I tell you anything he's going to kill me " she said making me laugh , only one person that can be control of something like that and I know just who it is .

" nini go pack your shit we out of here " I said before not taking my eyes away from here .

" bitch I thought we was better then that , but shit I shouldn't of expected that ion even know you like That and tell at foul ass nigga hell never hear from me and mines again .. and for you ? Burn in hell sick bitch " I left the room leaving her alone .

Walking to the garage I grab the keys to his Mercedes and walked to it starting it up .

Walking back into the house I seen the door open and kd came in .

" wassup fat ass " he said before hugging me , I let go walking back upstairs making him follow behind me .

" where he at " I asked , " he should be on his way in the next 20-30minutes he went to go get y'all some food and handle something " I chuckled .

" good that bum will eat it " I said while stuffing my duffel bags with a lot of clothes .

" what's wrong - " he looked up at liyah before running towards her chocking her .

I just watched with a smirk , before going back to packing .

" I'm ready " nini said holding all her bags , go run to the car in the garage look the doors and don't open unless it's me .

She nodded leaving out , I grabbed two stacks of money throwing it in my last bag before closing it .

" I told you don't tell her nothing it was WITH BUSINESS " kd yelled pulling out a gun putting it to her head making my eyes widen .

" but I couldn't help the fact she's my best friend I hate that she's hurting like that and knowing it's my fault is killing me more " she said with tears coming down her face .

" what you mean it's your fault " I said while looking at her , " cause - " kd hit her in the head with the gun knocking her out .

I heard the door being kicked down making me look at kd who was running out the house , I ran to liyah shaking her .

She opened her eyes before hugging me , " I'm sorry " she said again .

" it's okay we'll talk later let's go get your stuff " I said while grabbing my stuff walking down the stairs .

Hopping in the car I threw my shit in the trunk before closing it , I seen liyah rushing into the car.

" we gotta go now kd telling kentrell we gone " she said making me press the button for the garage to open .

I speeded out before hopping on the highway , " where we going " nini asked breaking the silence .

" far away from them to where we never have to hear from them " I said while looking at the road as thoughts ran threw my head .

" but what about the Baby " nini said , making me look at her .

" what about it " I asked while looking at her confused .

" it's gonna grow up with no dad " she asked .

" no it's not , when shit clam down we'll figure It out till now we gotta go into heading " I said .

" I don't know .. I don't think that's good yb eventually gone find us and he'll kill me " liyah said crying .

" why he wanna kill you girl " nini said making me laugh a lil , cause right what did you do ?

" he told me if I tell you anything he don't mind killing me " he said making me smack my teeth .

" spill the tea " nini said making me cut the radio down a little .

" yb is obsessed with you abreeyah , I don't know what you did but he don't want you with nobody .. that's why he took me .. made me sleep with bezz just so he can kill him . I swear I begged not to .. I asked is there anyway of me getting out of the deal and he said no only if he killed me .. I didn't wanna do it .. for days he'll keep me locked in a cold basement naked while others of his man in the house will come down there rape me , never feed me ... " she said while breaking down ..

My heart broke instantly .. my best friend all because he want me to love him .. well that's a good way to start ..

I didn't say nothing .. there's nothing I can say too that .. I cut the music up ..

My phone was ringing

Private number

Me : hello

        : I'm killing you , we told you to never tell and that's exactly what you did don't think it's hard to find you .. we know y'all on y'all way to California that's why we booked three tickets there .. don't meet us there beat us there

To be continued