𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ♔

𝘼𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙝 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑

𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀 📍

  Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ

I was now finishing up the acrylic I was doing on my practice hand , bezz was playing the game waiting for me to get done .

" ight bestie whatcha think " I said while handing him the hand , " damn girl you did good asf " he said making me smile .

" so yeah I think you got it , I'm finna go now and handle es shit , I'll give it about a month you'll have your business ready " he kissed me on the lips before sliding on his shit

" so yeah I think you got it , I'm finna go now and handle es shit , I'll give it about a month you'll have your business ready " he kissed me on the lips before sliding on his shit .

" I might not be back tonight but tomorrow I'll slide thought hit me " he said while leaving out .

" yeah whatever " I said while following him to the door locking it .

I walked into the bathroom cutting the shower on , I guess I'll put on some clothes and go shopping .

I walked to my dresser pulling out something cute & simple .

Grabbing a towel and rag I head towards the shower getting in .

At the mall

Walking into the mall I seen a group of girls walking pass giving me mugs , for what ? Idk .

Anyways walking into pink I shopped for a few things like underwear , bras , perfume , shirts , shorts & lip gloss .

Once I finished I walked into forever 21 , Polo , Gucci , and a few more stores .

I was now at the foodcourt eating some chicken fried rice , while watching my snapchat stories .

" hey can I sit with you " I looked up mugging the girl but it instantly turned into a smile when I seen her face .

" sure girl my bad " I said while moving the shit a lil bit towards me cause it was everywhere .

" I'm new around here I came from Louisville " she said , I heard bout dat city they crazy asf down there boah ...

" oh that's what's up , I'm from Baton Rouge just moved her not that long ago ! My name bre wby " I asked stuffing my mouth with food while she laughed at me .

" liyah " I nodded taking in her looks she's actually a pretty girl .

" how old are you " she asked unwrapping her subway sandwich .

" 18 wby " I asked .

" I'm 17 turn 18 next month when your birthday " she asked

" I'm 17 turn 18 next month when your birthday " she asked .

" June 1st " I replied back , " oh you a Gemini me too my birthday June 18 " she said .

" that's coming up you kno what you doing for it " I asked , she shook her head no .

" probably not shit , I don't got friends and I never do nothing " She said , I wiped my mouth off  .

" why don't you ' and shit me an you can do some , go to the movies go have a drink or some " I shrugged suggesting .

" sounds fun take my number down " she said I gave her my phone while cleaning my table up .

" what you got up after this " I asked , cause I wanted to do something now actually .

" ugh nothing " she said while standing up ,  " wanna ride with me somewhere " I asked while walking to the exit .

She tagged along , I pulled my phone out daling my sister  number .

She ain't pick up causing me to roll my eyes and call again . Hoping In the car I waited for her to start it up .

" where we about to head " she asked , " to pick up my sister then we gone go out to eat " I said while turning up the music and pulling off .

She recorded us while I  rapped along to yb music , " wait you the one that supposed to be yb bm you on the shade room " I rolled my eyes hearing her say that .

" lol " I said while cutting the music up , she looked at me while looking at my stomach .

" that must be a rumor " she yelled over the music making me shake my head yes .

I need them thinking that because ion got time for his rude ass fans bashing me , making me feel depressed .. na ion need none of at .

When my baby come .. then they'll figure out an I'm not gone give a fuck because she/he here and there's nothing else I can do .

Or they can do or say ! I hate some of his fans base they really do to much ..

We pulled up to yb house making her eyes get big , " who house is this it's nice asf " I cut the car off opening the door getting out .

" come on " I said while closing and locking the door with her behind me .

Opening the door on the third knock kash opened the door looking stink , I pushed passed her walking in causing her to mug me .

" bitch - I tried swinging on her but Kentrell grabbed my hand .

Boom

I looked down seeing liyah done feel out on the floor , I walked up to her  trying pick her up .

I seen my sister running downstairs smiling , " go get your shit we finna go " she ran upstairs getting her stuff .

" why she gotta leave " yb asked causing me to ignore him , liyah finally woke up an tried fixing herself .

" Ian even mean to do at , hey yb hey bennnn " she said while falling out again making me smack my head .

Dude

" she's too cute " Ben said while licking his lips and helping me take her to the car .

" why ain't you speaking to me " yb said grabbing my hands pulling me into a hug .

I couldn't help but to hug him back , " why you acting like this " he said kissing all on my neck , tonguing me down .

I pulled away wiping my lips , " fuck you going " he asked as I opened the door to walk out .

" I'll be back " I lied , while walking to the car I heard the door slam .

Shit I'm talking about he mad asf for wha