17

Yb P O V

I was chilling at the spot with jazz , kash and yaya

I was chilling at the spot with jazz , kash and yaya .

While scrolling through Instagram , I came across bre story .

She ain't posted in the pass two months .

I miss my liyah so much.. I just hope shes okay it's been two months and I havent heard your voice I hope she knows I love her I'm trying stay strong for you boo 💜

I shook my head these bitchs be having bonds like they been knowing eachother since pamper but they only been knowing eachother for 2 weeks GTFOH

I smiled looking at her belly , I stood up before looking at sleeping yaya .

" say ma go lay in my bed " I said while shaking her , she did as what i told .

" say I be back be ready to eat some dick up " I said before smirking and leaving out the door .

I hopped in my car speeding over to the trap , shit ian been doing nothing for these pass two months.

Keeping everybody away from her , making her suffer .

Pulling up to the trap I cut the car off before barging into the door .

I walked passed the living room to the basement I searched around the body's looking for liyah .

I touched her making her jump out her sleep , I untied her before throwing her some clothes .

I walked to the top of the stairs while she began getting ready , " you ight " I asked as she walked upstairs behind me .

" ugh yes " she said lowly I nodded before walking out the door with her following me .

" look imma take you back to her house ight " she smiled and nodded as we hopped in the car .

" mane you need to learn how to stay out of relationships shit " she got quite..

" well I watched my sister get killed infront of me by her boyfriend " I shook my head .

" dat hoe must of cheated " I said while shaking my head , I seen her face softened up .

" na he was so inlove with her he didn't know why for and it was making him become angry " I shook my head .

Before cutting up the music , " here imma give you a band if you keep your mouth close . If you dont I'll kill you " I smiled before cutting the car off an digging in my pocket .

" I mean it's our little secrect right ? You was down as much as I was " I smirked before giving her the money .

" yeah of course " she said while looking down , she opened the door up before getting out the car .

I watch her walk to the door before backing out and speeding off .

I'm hot down over this area especially from last week .

Abreeyah P O V

" who is it " I asked as I walked to the door looking out the peep hole , I swung the door opened face to face with liyah .

She didnt look herself , she looked stressed I didnt even bother to ask I just pulled her into a hug while she cried into my shoulders.

" I'm sorry bre I'm sorry " she cried into my shoulders while I rubbed her back.

" it's okay baby " I said while shaking my head , I felt my phone ringing and notifications going off I seen liyah started crying harder .

Inlaw is now calling **

" h-h-hello " I heard bezz sister crying into the phone .

" what's wrong sissy " I asked walking away from liyah cause I couldn't hear .

" h-h-hes gone bre hes gone " she said making my heart skip a beat .

" who's gone " I asked as my voice cracked .

" bezz they killed him they found him in an abandoned house " she said making me bust into tears .

" na somebody lying " I hung up the phone opening up my Instagram seeing him all on my timeline .

" no no NOOOO " I screamed out , why me ? Why I was just talking to him earlier .

Quick short update cause yall more active then I thought .. but things start to get really real .. ion think yall ready .

Stay tuned 💜 vote 💋 comment 💛 and follow