[ 008 ] 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

—༄★☁︎☾✪︎︎◌☆—

THE TWO ADULTS WALKED INTO THE MANSION——they haven't spoken a word since the incident in the backseat.

everyone was already asleep by then—-it was about two in the morning.

as lexie walked into the house she felt her vision blur as she saw a bunch of lines and dots splay all over her vision.

she stumbled slightly as her head began hurting.

miles' brows furrowed as he glanced down at the stumbling girl——he didn't even remember her drinking at the party.

he stabilized her shoulders to maintain her stumbling before speaking,

"lex are you okay?" he asks with worry—-he saw her eyes dilating as they rapidly moved back and forth.

all she could hear was his muffled voice—-everything sounded so far away.

nothing even seemed real—-derealization began kicking in,

he held her face gently,

"lex?!" he repeated slightly louder—-her lips looked blue as her eyes began opening and closing slowly.

he began thinking worriedly—-and then it dawned upon him.

she hasn't ate.

just at that, her eyes began rolling in the back of her head——miles frantically gripped her face slightly harder,

"no, no, no, stay awake" he said as her eyes widened——she was out of it, really out of it.

"uh here" he said before picking her small body up and placing her on the kitchen counter.

she was extremely light——it scared him.

he went to the fridge as fast as he could—-eyeing between his actions and lexie, who was about to pass out on the counter.

he closed the fridge—-nothing that good was in there.

he looked around——there were fries on the counter, they were somebodies from earlier and they would probably have a stroke if someone ate them but he didn't care.

he grabbed the fries and a bottle of water before stabilizing lexie as they walked upstairs to his room.

after many stumbles and struggles—-the two finally made it upstairs and into miles' room.

he sat her down on the bed, him sitting across from her, both of them with their legs crossed.

"now eat" he demands while placing the fries in her lap,

she glanced down with doe eyes before glancing back up—-"i-i'm not hungry..." she lied, which miles knew.

miles pursed his lips before speaking,

"don't lie to me" he says coldly,

"...now eat your food and don't argue with me" he says, attempting to keep calm.