[ 034 ] 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

IT HAD BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE LEXIE HIT HER HEAD——she was fine now, but every now and then when she stared at a light she would get a painful migraine.

thanks noah.

miles and timmy had been gone on a business trip the WHOLE time, yes a whole month...

lexie and iris were lonely.

but it was okay because they had each other, they spent a lot of time together since the boys were gone, now they were practically attached at the hip.

but they were both excited because the two were finally coming back today, they were in miami so they weren't too far away but still.

at least they weren't somewhere with a different time zone.

lexie and iris were laying on iris' bed in her room, they were both so impaitent and ready for them to come home already.

iris' bedroom door swung open revaling noah,

"dumb fuck one and dumb fuck two are back" noah said breathlesslhy before moving out of the way to let them walk in.

lexie and iris jumped up with excitement before going to hug them,

timothee dropped his bags and gave iris a big hug, making lexie's heart melt,

"ugh they're disgustingly cute" noah said, causing iris to flip noah off over timothee's shoulder,

lexie walked up to miles and tried to hug him, however he gave her a cheap side hug and walked away, lexie's face fell.

he gave lexie the kind of hug that you give your relative that you don't really know at family parties, but you're still forced to greet them by your parents.

lexie felt her heart shatter, she had been so excited to see him finally after a month.

she gazed up and got a better look at his facial expression, he was pissed off.

fantastic.

angry miles, that is just what everyone needed at the moment.

iris pulled away from her hug with timothee and saw the look on lexie's face, she looked like she was going to burst into tears at any moment,

miles placed his bag on the ground before grabbing lexie's wrist in a harsh manor,

"we need to talk" he said in a low voice,

timothee and iris stared at the scene before their eyes, they didn't know what was going on but whatever was occuring wasn't good.

"o-okay" lexie replied shakily, in all honesty she was terrified of him at  that moment.

he led her out of the room and down the hall to his office, he pulled her inside the room,

he then shut the door and locked it.

okay what the fuck was going on.