[ 009 ] 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

—༄❏✦✪︎︎☼☽☆☂︎✩—

LEXIE AWOKE FROM HER SLUMBER ABRUPTLY——as she shot up, she glanced around the room with a mixture of disorientation and confusion.

but reality began to sink in as she recognized the room, she lived with miles now.

"fucking bitch" she angrily mutters as her mind wandered back to the night before.

as she stood up and went to her bathroom to get ready she glanced at herself in the mirror——she looked skinnier, bonier.

she looked unhealthy.

her eyes trailed down to her neck as she stared at it, her mind flashed back to the night before,

"you like this too?" miles lowly whispered while staring down at her as his grip stayed harsh on her neck.

her face flushed red at the memory——it was so unlike miles to ever do something like that.

people change over time, don't they?

lexie walked downstairs for something to drink—-she saw everyone eating breakfast at the table, including miles.

"hey lexie! are you hungry?" iris kindly asks before gesturing to the platter of breakfast food on the table.

lexie shook her head no with a slight smile on her face——iris was always sweet, it just made her day ten times better.

lexie had already gone through an eating disorder, sophomore year actually, and she was hospitalized because of it.

she truly wasn't hungry——ever since her overdose she had barley had an appetite, it's not that she doesn't want to eat it's just she's never hungry.

she went to the fridge and opened it before grabbing lemonade and pouring it into a glass as she began drinking it.

she passed by the table again, about to go back upstairs before a voice stopped her,

"lexie come sit with us!" maddie offers softly, lexie didn't want to be rude and decline the offer so she did.

she glanced at the only open seat, next to fucking miles. what a coincidence? or not...

he smirked at her before she just looked away and scurried over to the chair.

he knows.

as she sat down, across from noah he spit out his scrambled eggs on his plate with a look of disgust on his face,

"ew, noah what the hell?!" sadie said as she revolted backwards with disgust, along with everyone else.

"who cooked these motherfucking eggs?! they taste like deodorant!" he says while gagging,

sadie gasped before speaking,