[ 017 ] 𝐄𝐗𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

—☁︎༄★☂︎☆❍❆︎❏☾☀︎⬚︎—

LEXIE LET OUT AN EXHAUSTED SIGH——-it was too early for this shit.

her and miles were going back home, it was sad leaving everyone but she also wanted to get the fuck out of that creepy house.

"you ready to go?" miles asks as they both got to the bottom steps of the creepy staircase.

"i'm ready to pop another addy and drug out again" she tiredly said, she didn't hear anything so she opened her eyes again.

everyone was staring at her wide eyed,

shit... everyone else heard that,

"kidding... dark humor" she nervously said through forced laughter.

she glanced down at flora who had a sad expression on her face,

"why do you have to leave... again?" she sad through small pouts.

miles and lexie both looked each other with sad expressions, leaving flora was the hardest part.

miles walked over to her before crouching down in front of her,

"i'm gonna miss you, flora" he said with a sad expression before pulling her into a tight hug.

lexie ran over and hugged flora, they pulled away before flora spoke,

"i'm gonna miss you the most" she says with a small pout, causing miles' mouth to drop.

"excuse me?" he asks with offense,

"shut up! lexie's cooler" flora says with a small smile,

lexie giggled before giving flora another small hug,

"traitor" miles mutters under his breath as he rolled his eyes.

as the two pulled away miles walked over to her before pointing at her sternly,

"and you, stay out of trouble" he demands before ruffling her hair like he always did.

"uh huh sure" she sarcastically mutters causing miles to laugh as he stared down at her.

she was getting older and older, where the hell did the time go?

lexie and miles walked over to kate,

"... you two stay out of trouble" kate says with a small smirk,

"we're always in trouble, kate" miles responds, causing her to laugh a bit.

"you guys always have been, you guys are old now" she says with a small smile.

"oh and you aren't?" lexie replies with a small smirk,

"hey!" kate says with offense.

miles glanced down at his watch,

"we need to go" he hesitantly said, he didn't want to leave at all, but they had stuff to do.