[ 018 ] 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑

—☁︎༄★☽☂︎☼❆︎◌❍❏✧☆☽—

IT WAS NEW YEARS EVE——everyone was sitting on the couch or in the living area,

"so what are we doing tonight?" wyatt asks are he leaned forwards on the couch.

"party?" noah asked with excitement,

"NO!" miles shouted as he pointed a finger at noah sternly,

miles put his hands on his head out of distress before he stood up,

"please no parties, i can't handle another shopping cart by the stairs, o-or another statue in the pool" miles says quickly,

"statue in the WHAT?!" lexie said with wide eyes,

"don't even question it" iris said before patting her on the back gently.

"why don't we all just stay here and hang out? we can all drink just us and maybe some additionals, it'll be fun!" timothée suggests.

lexie smiled as she looked over to him, she hadn't talked to him since that day, or miles for a matter of fact because they got busy with work.

the two of them were in and out of the house at all hours just because of their business, leaving no time for her to even see them.

"doesn't sound too bad" jack said before he stretched his arms.

"my body still hurts" noah whines, miles threw a pillow at his head before speaking,

"complain one more time and i'll throw you back in the washing machine myself" he says with annoyance.

noah rolled his eyes and flipped him off

"so tonight's on?" jaeden asks, changing the subject.

everyone looked at each other with approval before nodding.

although it wasn't gonna be a party... tonight was gonna be crazy.

after a six hour nap, lexie woke up and realized it was already nine at night.

she had been sleeping so much lately, she was always tired and never felt good.

she got up before throwing on some decent clothes and freshening up before she went downstairs she saw that everyone was pouring shots.

"there she is!" jaeden said before wrapping his arm around lexie,

"hey guys" she tiredly said as she rubbed her eyes before sitting down at the bar.

she looked to her right and saw emily, who was giving her a death stare.

"is there a problem?" lexie asks cockily, emily pursed her lips,

"no none at all" she says with petty,

everyone's eyes widened,

meanwhile noah and jack whipped out twenty dollar bills,

"my bets on lexie..." she heard noah mumble as they both counted money.