The Car Ride

Nyas POV

Once I get in, he begins to start driving really fast. Is my life not important to him ?

Let's get into me and Amelia. We use to be tight, like inseparable, including jade and james AND her mom and my mom were close. But once my ex boyfriend took my virginity he broke up with me and she told me she slept with him. Actually, the whole time they were sleeping with each other and it was a plot against me, to make me a joke and i could assume it could only be jealousy.

It was quiet for a while until his low voice rang throughout the car.

"What happened?" He asked.

I was shocked because my mom never asks me, she just yells. I sighed and begin.

"One of my old friends, Amelia, called me a whore and my mother because i bumped into her. I walked up to her asking her if she wants her ass beat again."

He smirked, "Such a potty mouth" He says

I pause, stunned by his words. I look to him and can't quite read his emotions. There's a long pause before he speaks again.

"Continue" He says, which felt more like a demand.

And quickly, I continued, beginning the run down.  "She punched and missed i punched her and it landed, she lost her balance, i got on top of her. Her friends jumped in".

I watch his body language from the corner of my eye, seeing something beginning to bother him, i wondered why but continued on.

"Amelia and her friends were fucking me up for real, i am not going to lie, but i wasn't giving up. My best friend, Jade came and jumped it we was handling them up until the staffs and principal came." I finish.

He gripped the steering wheel to make a turn and I swing into the door. Does he always drive this reckless.

"No boyfriend?" He ask, an out of the blue question.  

I laughed in response.

"No he's just a dog, i should've known" I say, still healing from the wounds he caused.

He looked at me with confusion but i seen a bit of curiosity. Why does he want to know ?

"He took my virginity then broke up with me, but was fucking Amelia, the ex friend the whole time. Guess what?" I asked him turning my head to him, he didn't look amused. He look irritated, maybe a little angry.

"It was a plot against me the whole time, to embarrass me and make a fool out of me" I say, letting out a chuckle.

"Can you believe that ?" I add, "How stupid of me" I whisper to myself.

"You're not stupid, love can make you blind" He says, before turning up the music.

About 10 mins past and i'm staring out the window realizing that this is not the way home. I saw us pull into Chick Fil A and i turned to him and smiled.

"Would you like something? Or something different ?"  He asked me.

Me and Chick Fil A go together realll bad. I hesitate to order, not wanting to spend his money or a lot of it.

"You can get whatever you want" He says, as if he can read my hesitation.

I nod and a guy comes to take our order. I ordered a 12 count nugget meal, chick fil a and bbq sauce, a large fry, lemonade and small mac and cheese. Can't forget the brownie.

He didn't get nothing and I was assuming he would've made a face for the amount i got. Instead, he just paid the amount he had to.

"Thank you" I say, as he hands me my bag and drink.

"Don't worry about it" He responds

As i ate i notice his eyes catching glances of me. I looked at him, catching him in the act, thinking he'll look away. But he continue to stare into my eyes, and i swear i seen his glimmer. A car beeps at us and I screamed, I guess we were slowing down.

My screamed turned into a laugh, out of shock. And he looked at me as if he just heard the most beautiful sound.

He looks away and I look away towards the window. We continue to drive with the radio music playing, but no talking.

After a while...

We arrive at the house, stopping the car and unbuckling our seatbelts. He gets out first and I begin to get out the car as well. He comes to my side, closing the door back.

"Stay here" He says.

I can tell something is wrong and look at my house, i immediately notice the door being broken into. I panic worrying about my only parent in my life. Whether or not she'd be worried about me. I try to open the door again but he stops me looking at me with eyes saying no.

I wait for him to run away from the car and towards the house before leaving the car. I can handle myself, my dad, before he left, trained me in fighting and on how to shoot a gun. Claimed i'll need it one day and my ex boyfriend, claimed to be a fighter and in the beginning, when he was roping me in, he'd tell me to come to his fighting classes.

I run in behind him and stop at the door to see my mother laid out on the floor not noticing all the damage.

He turns to look at me, "I told you stay" He says.

"I can handle myself" I respond, trying to push my way past.

"Nya, the person who did this, could've still been here, i needed you to listen. Since you didn't, listen now, go pack a bag" He says to me.

I ran upstairs packing me and my mother some clothes as i hear him making a phone call. I run back downstairs after finishing up, beginning to wonder why he wasn't in the car yet with my passed out mother.

"She's okay she just got hit hard, my doctor and friends are on their way" He immediately says, once again as if reading my mind.

About 10 mins go by and in walks a girl and 4 boys. They were all mighty cute if u ask me, not like Trey, but attractive nonetheless. I caught one of the boys staring at me so i wave, he smirks and walks over to Trey.

"Nya this is Alex, Devonte, Malik and Zion" Trey said.

"Boys... Nya" I wave and smile. 

"Hello". They all say.

I overhear one of them whisper to him, "Lucky u got the hot mom and daughter."

He gave him a piercing look as i laughed under my breath. Our attention gets turned to my mother who has finally opened her eyes. She looks around trying to find Trey, he notices she's up and picks her up to bring to the car.

My phone rings and they all look at me as i answer it was Jade.

"Girl tell me the fuck why this girl told the principal we attacked her and she was just trying to not die by getting all her friends on us." She says, loudly.

I laughed, responding,  "Of course she did, she always trying to save herself, we have to teach her a lesson Jade. They can call that assault"

Everybody stares at me and I catch my mom rolling her eyes.

"Let me call u back there's a lot of stuff going on right now" I whisper, hanging up the phone.

I then follow one of the boys into their car, i get in the back. As another boy gets in the front and the girl sitting in the back. They have a small conversation, but i tune it out.

Some time goes by...

We finally arrive at his house, I hop out the car and walk in. Coming through the door, the "doctor" bumped into me and laughed like something was funny. Why is she trying to beat me through the door ? Childish.