The Bathroom

Nyas pov

He smirks at my response, immediately wrapping a hand around my throat.

"I was dying for your attitude to come back" He says, staring into my eyes.

I quiver under his gaze, i swallow the lump in my throat and feel the pool coming from the heat in between my thighs.

"Where's your smart words now Nya ? Cats got your tongue?" He says to me, his grip on my neck not loosening.

"I knew you wanted me" I respond to him, smiling.

Call me crazy, but this man is everything I want right now. Am i moving too soon ? Probably. Is it wrong ? Hell yes. Do i care ? Fuck no.

He leans into me and my heart beat quickens at the thought of him kissing me. But instead his voice comes out like a whisper in my ear.

"U can't handle me" He says lowly, pulling away from me and heading for the door again.

I feel chills on my neck from his breath being on me, and his lips being so close. The greediness in between my legs begging to be touched, but i don't show it.

I grab his arm and put it back to my throat, making my voice come out as soft and low as his.

"Would you like to find out?" I ask him as i smirk seeing his reaction.

I watch him close his eyes and inhale before exhaling and gripping me tighter. I bite my lip, anticipating what will happen next.

"You're making me lose my cool Nya, your mother is my fiancée" He says, holding on to the little restraint he has left.

"Don't think about that, think about right here, in this moment, take what you want" I say to him, practically begging to be kissed, to feel something.

"Who says I want you" He tilts his head to the side before releasing my throat.

He hand wanders down my arm feeling my skin, i gain goosebumps all over my body. They reach my stomach and he touches where my tattoo lies on my ribcage, tracing the feather.

"Your skin feels so good to my touch" He says lowly, watching me react to his touch.

"Trey" I say softly, breathlessly, finally allowing him to see how aroused he's been making me.

"My Angel face" He whispers as he leans into my neck.

He gets strong sniff of my smell and i melt into him. I turn my head giving better access to my neck. He leaves a lingering kiss and blows air afterwards.

I softly moan, hoping for more, my body rolling into his, showing my neediness.

"My needy little Angel" He smirks, as he watches my reaction to him.

"Fuck you" I respond to him.

"We're going to have to fix that potty mouth" He says to me, his hand reaching up to my boob through my shirt.

He pinches my nipple, causing my knees to buckle. He wraps his arm around my waist at the perfect time, catching me from falling.

No man has ever made me feel like this. However, maybe my ex wasn't a man, he was a little boy.

"I got you" He whispers to me before pulling me back up on my two feet.

His words, so comforting, i feel them all over me, making me want him even more.

"Trey, I want you to-" I stop, being cut off by the knock on the door.

"Hey baby, u been in there for a while are u done cleaning her up" My mom says, through the door.

It snaps me out of this intense situation, and it hits me that i was willing to kiss or even go as far as having sex with my moms fiancée. As well as somebody who is 7 years older than me.

I pull away from him, now disgusted in my actions. He had to have hypnotized me.

"Sit back on the counter, nothing happened" He whispers to me.

He is so calm and collected, as if it's not his first rodeo in this situation. Am i being stupid again ?

"Nothing happened" was the only thing replaying in my mind. Yeah, he's never getting to me again.

I do as he says with attitude. He quietly unlocks the door.

"It's open" He shouts.