The Problems

I wake up from loud music being played downstairs. I go the bathroom to freshen up and walk out of the room with my tight boy shorts and a tank top. I assumed it was just my mom and Trey downstairs so i didn't care how i looked. I wanted him to check me out if anything.

I made my way to the bottom of the stairs and turn to go down the hall to the living room. I walk in and see Alex, Malik, Devonte, Zion, Trey and Emily, the doctor. They were all staring at me. I can practically see the drool coming from the boys mouths.

My mom walks in from the kitchen and clears her throat. It's her way of hinting to me that i'm underdressed and need clothes on. I begin to turn back up the stairs noticing I am practically naked in front of everyone. Until I see Trey.

I stop in my tracks, seeing how Trey looked pissed that everybody was staring at me. So instead of running upstairs i run past them to the kitchen.  That causes the boys to all start laughing. I grab a water bottle as I overhear Alex whispering to Trey.

"You won't mind if i got with her, right?" He says to me.

Before Trey can reply i came up behind Alex rubbing my hands down his chest whispering in his ear.

"You don't need his permission, you can have me if you ask politely." I tease him.

I catch Trey piercing a feisty look at me. I laugh and head for the stairs running up.

A few minutes go by and a knock comes to my door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Trey" He responds.

I pause, thinking about if i want to open this door or not. If i was to, I can't let him get to me, I can't let him have me fall for him again, literally. I finally
get up, going to open the door.

"How may I help you?" I ask, leaning on my open door.

He skims over my outfit, my body, oh how i missed those beautiful eyes roaming me. I shiver, goosebumps immediately covering my body. I quickly gaze over his arms, showing due to his tank top. I can see that his chest, torso, arms and back is filled with tattoos, oh how i would love to trace them.

"How many tattoos do you have?" He ask me.

I meet his eyes, realizing he has been staring at me, waiting for me to get done admiring him.

"7, how about you?" I ask him, generally curious.

"I don't know the exact amount, i'd say 25 give or take" He answers, truthfully.

Time goes by in silence

"That's what you wanted?" I finally asking him, clearing my throat.

"Why haven't you invited me in ?" He ask me.

"You shouldn't be inside my room, your my mothers, her fiancée" I say to him, emphasizing that he's hers.

"I came to check on you after yesterday" He says, ignoring my statement.

"I'm okay" I say to him, "That's it?" I ask getting ready to close the door.

"Nya lose the attitude" He says to me, his voice reaching a level of confidence, control.

"If this is all you wanted to talk about can i close my door?" I ask him, more politely.

"Do you want to" He ask me.

No.

"Yes" I reply to him.

"Goodbye Nya" He says and turns to walk away.

I sigh closing my door and throw myself on the bed.

9 hours later

About 9 hours passed and i've have been ignoring everybody and staying in my room. The time is now 7 pm and Jade said she'd be here at 8. Getting suspended makes me miss school because at least i'll have something to do. I had to occupy myself with movies, snacks and tik tok.

I go into my bathroom, hopping in the shower to begin getting ready for tonight. I get out and put on my red laced panties and bra set that i packed. I go to the closet realizing that this is not my closet and it is completely empty. I roll my eyes putting on my robe and walking to my mom's room.

I kind of don't know which room is hers so i just shout her name checking doors.

"Mom!" I shout

"Mom!" I say opening a door and seeing a sight that i could never get out of my head.

My mom was giving a blow job to Trey and i was officially over this man and this situation. I immediately close the door, not believing my eyes. I couldn't believe last night i fingered myself to sleep to this man.

"Shit ! Shit ! Shit!" They both begin to say.

I hear them quickly shuffling around for stuff.

"Come in" She finally yells.

And out of anger i drop my robe walking into the room in my underwear and bra lace set.

"Nya where are your clothes!" My mom shouts, as she covers Treys eyes. I roll my eyes and walk right past them looking back seeing his eyes on my ass.

I walk into the walk-in closet seeing that my mom has most of her stuff in here. I finally find the perfect dress, it's a red strapless laced fitted dress, the dress is really inappropriate but i truly don't care anymore.

I walk out and she stops me.

"Have some respect and where do u think you're going with that dress." She ask me.

I honestly have no respect for my mom, all she cares about is money and my father was the one who really took care of me. She's technically the reason he left, cheating on him with a richer man. What hurt the most was him leaving me behind but i let go of that pain.

I was snapped back into reality when she yelled my name.

"Nya!" She shouts.

"I am going out to a party, now if you'll excuse me i have to change my panties bc this dress is very see through" I say, walking out.

Before closing the door i see Trey pulling a pillow over his lap, i smirked and close the door. I go to my room taking off my bra and putting on my outfit.

I take my hair out of the twist i had them in and run some leave in conditioner in my hair. I put on some gloss and some earrings, grabbing my wallet and my phone and walked downstairs.

I saw everybody in the living room as i reach the bottom of the stairs again, it's like they just never leave, I roll my eyes. Treys mouth dropped open when he saw what i was wearing and i love that i have that affect on him. I smirked and walked to the kitchen.

Before i know it, my arm is being pulled into the walk in pantry.

"What the fuck do you think you're wearing?" He ask me, steam practically coming from his nose.

A giggle escaped my mouth before I reply.

"You have no say or obligation to me or my outfit, you are not my father or my man. Have fun kissing and face fucking my mom" I respond back to him.

I try to walk out and he grabs my arm, pulling me back in.

"Look i'm not gonna say sorry for something that i can't control. I had to make it convincing nothing happened and I cant deny her of her fiancée. I'm sorry if you're hurt, it's not my intention but I am with your mother and when ur in a relationship u do sexual things. Can you get passed it? " He responds to me.

I rolled my eyes and walked out. Oh trust i can get passed it.

Jade called my phone.

"I'm outside." She says.

"Coming" i respond to her.

I say my goodbyes to everyone, making sure to not say goodbye to Trey. Party here I come