Treys POV

"You have to marry her, it's the only way we can expand our business" My dad said.

He wanted me to marry a women i was "dating" for a while. In other words, fucking and my dad happen to see her and started doing research. All he keeps telling me is that it's to expand the business and the meeting with details will come. I roll my eyes wondering why a 33 year old woman would want a 25 year old man.

But as the person who's taking over the business soon. Plus already having the status of the leader, over our mafia family. I know this would have to be in the best interest of us. I just wish i didn't have to answer to my father anymore, i couldn't wait for the ceremony to pass it to me officially.

I have been seeing Vea for about 2 months and it started off okay, but now i hate it. I have seen her daughter before, Nya, once or twice while she was sleeping as i was "sneaking out". No im not a stalker or anything but her beauty is captivating. And it was about time to meet her officially and i was definitely looking forward to it but before i first had business to attend.

After our meeting, my brothers not by blood Alex, Devonte, Malik and Zion stayed back to make jokes about all of this shit.

"Damn, you're a married man now, no more hoes for you" Devonte said.

Everybody laughed thinking that shit was funny until i gave them a death stare and they stopped.

"Boss" Alex said, "It's time to go meet the fam" he continued.

Everyone laughed again and i just rolled my eyes and walked out.

I went to the Veas house really not looking forward to this marriage. I just have to do this until my dad tricks her until signing some paperwork. I knock and  she opens the door kissing me. We exchange a few words before she's yelling for her daughter to come downstairs.

We sit on the couch until Vea speaks.

"Do you want something to drink". She asks.

"Whiskey, thank you". I respond, almost too quickly.

As she gets them her daughter walks downstairs, i didn't have to look up to feel her presence, which was weird for me. I heard her steps of course, but i felt when she reached the bottom. I turn, to see her hurriedly walking into the kitchen.

She must know me, I say to myself. I am kind of a known face and name and women normally act like this around me. But why does how she act make me feel so differently than other women ?

I get up and walk into the kitchen admiring her body, suppressing the urge to bit my lip at her view. She has her honey brown curly hair down and an oversized shirt on, making me question if she has bottoms on. You can still see how her body is sculpted pass her baggyness, making me want to explore.

I notice her eye color is not common, it's unique, a honey and blue mixture. Veas is just honey so i assume she gets the blue from her dad. Her skin looks soft with its nice caramel shade. It didn't take me long to capture all of her beauty, maybe 3 secs of looking at her. I look back up to her eyes to see that she's still admiring me.

Vea is talking about how we met and that we're in love so on so on and so on. I look away looking at Vea not trying to make it known that i was checking out her daughter or that her daughter is staring at me.

I look back at her noticing she still staring so I stare back at her, to capture her beauty again. I see her come back into the present, as if she felt my eyes on her. I don't say anything as Vea continues on, she begins telling Nya we're getting married. I notice her reaction, making me question what can be bothering her.

Vea came over to me and kissed me but i barely kissed her back. Nya finally speaks and shows emotion, she looked like she forced a smile on her face. Both when Vea announced we're getting married and when she announced they'll be moving in with me. She goes upstairs, i assume to get ready for school, and i watch her, curious about little Nya.

I hear here leave, which i assume is for school and me and Vea do what she does best. Me and Veas sex life is not that great, the first time we had sex was good, anytime after is a waste of sex.

I was a sexual guy when it came to sex, in every aspect, until the person i was giving that part of me to played me for a fool. I now just fuck, no emotion, no attachment, and sometimes it's rough. I always make sure a women gets her orgasm, even more then she can take. But Vea here, doesn't like it rough nor does she know how to do anything, so I settle for oral most of the time.

A couple of hours go by and she gets a call. She answers the phone, and her expression changes to being upset, maybe angry.

"What's wrong" I ask her.

"Nyas dumbass is always gettin a fight this damn girl". She says.

Her words show me that she's been down this road before.

"I can get her for you" I offer.

She immediately declines my offer by shaking her head, "She's not your worry, she's mine, i don't want her to scare you away" She says.

"It's my job to step up, especially as future step dad." I force myself to say, "Let me help" I finish.

She smiles and kissed me saying "thank you thank you thank you" over and over again.

I get dressed, throwing on black sweats and a hoodie before leaving out and making my way to the school.

My body feels her before my eyes do and i wonder why i always know she's here. Shes walking out the school with her cute little outfit. My eyes roam her white crop top, her boobs suffocating to explode and a tattoo on her ribcage catching my eyes. My eyes travel to her ripped jeans, hugging her hips. As well as noticing her thigh, seeing another tattoo.

I can't take my eyes off of her. She walks over to the car and i clear my throat to get myself together. I see her face and notice her bruises. Who can hurt such an angel face ? My immediate reaction was to protect and kill, i don't take women being hurt well, in any way.

What can I say ? Watching women you love get hurt without you being able to protect them has given me that feeling. Now everyone knows my temper can get the best of me, i use to make a lot of decisions on impulse. I'm better now, so instead I open her door and she gets in the car.

"Thank you" She says and then we drive off.