Trollstopia Ep 2: The Haunted Bakery

In Trollstopia, there's a Sweets Off with Nova Swift as the judge and Poppy hosting it in the community. Nearly everyone in the community entered it. Poppy is walking around all over the stands to check out the contestants.

She took out a megaphone and said, "Attention, citizens of Trollstopia! Thank you for precipitating the 1st Trollstopian Annual Sweets Off! Remember to have fun!"

After everyone cheers for joy, Barb comes to Poppy and says, "sup, pinkie. I can't believe nearly everyone is in the Sweets Off."

"This time, we expanded the Sweets Off with sweet-themed attractions and rides for the Trollings."

When they go to Riff's stand, Barb said, "hey, Riffy."

"Hi, Poppy and Barb. I'm making a hot fudge sundae dessert lasagna," said Riff, showing his dessert.

"Wow! I didn't know lasagna could be a dessert. Good luck, Riff," said Poppy, leaving with Barb.

Then the two see Hickory standing near Delta Dawn's stand.

"I'm going to win first place with my texas ranger cookies," said Delta.

"As always, Delta, your cookies are the best," said Hickory.

Next, they see Trollex stand near Trollzart's, and Trollzart then says, "what are you entering in the Sweets Off, Trollex?"

"My mother's famous ocean jello dessert," said Trollex, showing it.

"Those fishes in your dessert, they're not alive, are they?"

"What? No...they can't even talk."

As Trollex holds a fish of his dessert, it moves it's fin and makes gurgling noises, but Trollex shuts its mouth with his hand, and immediately says, "what about you, Trollzart?"

"I'm entering my father's cheesecake dessert squares. Properness, time and love are what to make the perfect dessert."

Poppy and Barb see Cooper and Prince D are at their stand, preparing their mother's cream wafers next to Satin and Chenille's stand.

"Mom's cream wafers and us working together will win the day, Cooper," said Prince D.

"You said it, older bro," said Cooper.

"We wish you good luck," said Satin.

"Unless our macaroons will win this Sweets Off," said Chenille.

"Twins in war with another set of twins," Barb commented.

"Tell that to Tresillo and Wani," said Poppy, seeing Tresillo's stand and Wani's stand together and both of them staring at each other in competition.

"You'll see, Wani. Once my churros win, you're going to eat my cinnamon dust," said Tresillo.

"As if! My rice cakes will win," said Wani.

Then Poppy and Barb overheard Creek saying at his stand while serving, "these trolls should go home. My strawberry banana smoothie will win once again."

"Isn't that the Creek who got you guys almost eaten by the Bergens?" Barb whispers to Poppy.

"Yes," she responds.

"Should you guys hang him for that?"

"Barb, we're Pop Trolls."

"Oh, yeah. You're too happy to be aggressive."

"Poppy! Poppy! We have an emergency! It's about Branch's stand!" Smidge shouts while going to her.

"Oh, yeah. My Branchiepoo is entering it. What's wrong with that?" Poppy asked.