Trollstopia Ep 11: Bro-Sleepover at Prince D's[Part 2]

When the moon and stars appear in the sky, it means night time is here. The Chill Bros are walking their way to the elevator entrance to Vibe City with overnight bags that they're carrying on their shoulders.

"Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yeah! How was that, Chill Bros," said Riff.

"Your voice may be high, but you did great," said Hickory.

"Oh, I can't wait to par-tay! No girls allowed!" said Trollex.

"You said it, my fish Chill Bro! Whoo!" said Trollzart, happily, but he and his Chill Bros doesn't notice that the Star Sisters are following them while hiding in the bushes.

"I do need a break from my Marimba and Tambora," said Tresillo.

"Hey, there's the elevator to Vibe City," said Chaz, seeing a glowing purple rock.

The rock floats to reveal to be a glass-covered elevator with a silver platform as the floor of the elevator. When the Chill Bros enters the elevator, they go down underground.

When Star Sisters come out of hiding, Poppy snickers and says, "We are coming to the party, boys. Whether you know and like or not."

Back with the Chill Bros, they are so amazed at how groovy Vibe City is.

"Wow! I've never seen such beautiful tech in my life," said Trollex, who's most amazed by the place.

"I wonder how they manage to put their UFO vehicle city underground?" said Riff.

"Technology, my dear, dear Riff. Heheheha," said Prince D, who's waiting near the elevator for the Chill Bros with Cooper.

"Prince D-dog and Cooper! Sup, Funk Twins! We're ready to funky down in this Funkytown!" said Branch, happily as he and his Chill Bros got out the elevator.

"Yeah, Branch-man! Come and follow us, Chill Bros. We're going to take you to our Funky Castle."

As the Chill Bros follow the Funk Twins, Prince D turns to see the Star Sisters come into Vibe City through the elevator, and he gets worried.

He whispers to a blue male Funk troll, "District the Star Sisters with a tour of Vibe City and make sure they don't get near Funky Castle, understand?"

"Yes, Prince D," the troll responds.

When the Star Sisters get out of the elevator, they are so fascinated by how Vibe City is that Delta says, "Ooo-wee! This place looks like the future of tomorrow!"

"Focus, Sisters. We need to get to that Bro-Sleepover," said Poppy.

"Aw, Popcorn. I wish we can get a tour of Vibe City," said Barb.

But when a blue male Funk Troll comes to them with a red Funk troll and a green Funk Troll, he said, "hello, and welcome to Vibe City. My dogs and I can't help but overhear that you wish to go on a tour of our space-ifi city. We'll happily be your tour guides."

"Thank you, mister, but...," said Poppy.

"Of course, we'll take a tour," said Wani, happily accepting the offer.

"But what about Prince D and Cooper's-!"

"Thank you, Star Sisters. Now follow us to start the tour," said the blue Funk Troll, leading the Star Sisters for them, but Poppy to follow him.

"But can we go to-," said Poppy, until the red and green Funk trolls pushed her to follow the tour.

The Chill Bros looks around as they walk to a glowing and neon-like castle.

"Welcome to our casa. It's totally legit for everyone to look at," said Cooper.

"Si, it is. But where's the door to get in?" said Tresillo, questioning about the castle having no door to get in.