Trollstopia Ep 6: The New Cats in Town[Part 1]

It's a beautiful starry night at Trollstopia. The Star Sisters are walking past a Swag Store, which sells Swag that Stag throws up from being tickled. Barb happily goes to the window of the store to look inside.

"Do you see what I see, ma Sistas?" said Barb.

"No?" Poppy confused while looking through the window with her Star Sisters.

"What exactly are we looking at?" Delta asked.

"See that solid gold electric guitar?" Barb said, pointing to it.

"Yeah. It's pretty looking," said Wani.

"I heard Branch managed to bring those gold swag," said Baby Bun.

"Yeah...he's so daring," said Gomdori, dreamingly sighs with her K-Pop Gang.

"So, how did he get to bag the impossible Stag?" Ari asks.

"Yeah, I want to know the details," Kim-Petit agreed with Ari.

"Um...You really don't want to know," said Poppy, blushing very hard.

"Okay? So, what about the guitar, Barb?" Delta said.

"In two days, it's my Dad's birthday. I'm going to get that guitar for him as a present," said Barb.

"Oh, right. I can't wait for your father's birthday too. How old is he, by the way?" said Poppy.

"Eh, I forgot. But I know he's older than your old man, King Quincy and maybe Trollzart. Don't you find it odd that someone old as Trollzart is hanging out with those Cool Bros?"

"Um, Barb... They're called Chill Bros, and yes, it is odd. Where is Branchiepoo and his Chill Bros, anyway?"

With the Chill Bros, they are at the beaches to look at the stars.

"My Chill Bros, isn't this a beautiful sight to see?" said Branch.

"Sure is...My father told me once that all loved ones of the Trolls are watching over us in the starry skies," said Trollzart.

"Really? I never thought stars could be the ones who passed before us," said Riff.

When a shooting star passed by, Trollex said with excitement, "oh, look! A shooting star! Quickly, everyone! Make a wish!"

When the Chill Bros put their hands together to wish on it, in Hickory's mind, he said, "please shooting star.... Help me find my mother...."

"I hope all of your wishes will come true," said Chaz.

"Thank you, Chaz," said Branch.

"I feel like I want to dance underneath the estrellas," said Tresillo.

"I was thinking the same thing. Hit it, Trollex," said Branch.

"You got it, Chill Bro," said Trollex, summoning his DJ set, which came out from underwater.

He starts to play 'Bon Bon' from Pitbull.

Tresillo: This is worldwide...(Trollex: Comme te po' capì chi te vò bene)[Trollex moves the discs of his DJ set to song.]

Esto aquí es para las mujeres...(Si tu lle parle 'mmiezzo americano?)[Tresillo walks near the DJ set.]

En la discoteca que están buenísimas... bellísimas... lindísimas...(Quando se fa l'ammore sotto 'a luna)[Branch and Riff body slammed each other; thrice.]

Y ya tú sabes el resto...(Comme te vene 'ncapa 'e dì, "I love you"?)[Chaz plays his saxophone to the song.]

Yo se lo doy a directTV...[Trollzart swings to the beat.]