Trollstopia Ep 8: The New Cats in Town[Part 3]

The very next day, Trolls of all Trollstopia gathered at Volcano Rock City in a ballroom to celebrate King Thrash's birthday, and everyone's having a good time.

Barb is escorting Thrash all over the party.

"Wow, everyone came to my birthday party. I never thought people are really into my special day," said Thrash.

"When it comes to parties, all of the trolls can resist celebrating a royal's birthday, Dad. I wish I had that gold electric guitar for your birthday gift," said Barb.

"It's ok, Barbara. You being here with me is enough to be a great birthday present."

"Thanks, Dad."

The two go over to the buffet table to find the Star Sisters, King Peppy, and the Funk Royal Family there.

When they saw Barb and Thrash, they shouted, "Happy Birthday, King Thrash!"

"Thank you all for coming to my birthday bash," said King Thrash.

"It's least we can do for the eldest troll in Trollstopia," said King Quincy.

"How old are you going to be?" Cooper asks.

"Since King Peppy is the second eldest troll in Trollstopia, I'm turning 70 this year," said King Thrash.

"Really? Congratulations," said Queen Essence.

"Thrash, if you don't mind me asking. What do you really want for your birthday?" said Poppy.

"Well, there are two things I wanted. I want to see my wife, one more time," said King Thrash.

"Your wife? Oh, what happened to her?" Delta asks.

"My wife, Janis, saved Volcano Rock City from erupting and the lives of the Rock Troll. Barb was only one year old when her mother gave up her life to save us all."

"Wow, she died as a hero. She sounds wonderful," said Wani.

"She is indeed. Where do you think Barb got her laid-back and sarcastic persona from?"

"Oh, Dad. I wish I can see Mom too. I barely even knew her," said Barb.

Once the Star Sisters and the Funk Royal Family gave Thrash and Barb a group hug in comfort, Baby Bun said, "oh, I wish there was a way for you both to see her again."

"What about the second birthday gift you want, King Thrash?" said Gomdori, after the hug finished.

"Oh yeah. I want to see my grandbabies before I go," said Thrash.

"Dad, I'm too young to get married," said Barb, putting her arm around her Dad.

"But Barbara, you know I'm not going to live longer. I need to see them before I go join your mother."

"That's what old people wanted; seeing their grandchildren," said Ari to Kim-Petit.

"Yeah, their lives will be complete if they spend time with their grandchildren," she responds.

Then King Peppy said, "Thrash is right. When will I get grandkids, Poppy? That Branch looks like a suitable father."

"Dad...I do want Branch to marry me, but it takes time," said Poppy, blushing.

"You need to look for a husband too, Barb. Now, how about that Riff? He looks good enough for you as a husband and might be a great father," said Thrash.

"Dad...Now, come to think of it, I haven't seen Riff during the party nor Branch," said Barb.

"Now you mention that, Barb; their Chill Bros and the J-Pop Crew aren't here either. Where could they be?" said Prince D.