Trollstopia Ep 12: Bro-Sleepover at Prince D's[Part 3]

Back at the Funk Twins' room, the Chill Bros and the Funk Twins gather in a circle while sitting down on pillows.

"You guys should know about Barb. You see, when she got her first guitar, she was so happy that she went number 2," said Riff.

After his Chill Bros and the Funk Twins laughs so hard, Trollzart said, "I love hearing about Barb being embarrassed."

"If you think that was super embarrassing of what the female leaders did, you should listen to this," said Branch. "Poppy was excited to sing at her 1st concert; she peed in front of the audience."

After everyone laughs, Trollex said, "It warms my heart to hear about Poppy being embarrassed."

"You know when Delta was a teen; she lassoed her first bull. But she landed in a pit of manure," said Hickory.

After everyone laughed, Chaz then said, "She must have to take a long shower after that, mishap."

"Si, si. Now let's tell some secrets. I secretly admire the K-Pop Gang's taste in dancing and design," said Tresillo.

After everyone gasps, Trollex said, "wow, that's deep... ocean deep. Okay, my turn. My people and I could eat worms."

"Trollex...that's not much of a secret," said Trollzart.

"Yeah, I mean, you are fish-like trolls," said Chaz.

"Oh, Branch. Can you tell us how you got the gold swag?" Riff asks.

"Uh..." Branch blushing in embarrassment.

"Trust me, guys. You don't really want to know," said Cooper, shuttering.

"Aw, c'mon, my bro knows it too. Please tell us, Branch-man," said Prince D.

"Okay..." said Branch before taking a deep breath. "I made the King Stag laugh...by pulling down my pants to reveal my underwear."

His Chill Bros and the Funk Twins were very surprised and emotionless while staring at Branch until Hickory said, "you and Cooper were right... We didn't need to know..."

"Okay, Prince D. Tell us a secret like...the other guests? Where are they?! It's already been two hours..."

"Um.... look, the truth is...Mama can only allow us to invite seven people, I overreacted," said Prince D, in nervous.

"But you said other cool dudes would be here too," said Riff, as he and his other Chill Bros are suspicious while King Quincy and Queen Essence came into the room to check on the sleepover.

King Quincy and Queen Essence noticed Prince D blink twice as a sign for help, so Queen Essence said, "hello, boys. How's the sleepover going?"

"Hi, King Quincy and Queen Essence," said Trollex.

"Everything is going good, but we do have something to say-," said Trollzart, before Cooper turns on a disco and party lights.

"Hey, boys. Let's get this party started right now!" said King Quincy, before "Walk the Dinosaur" by George Clinton plays.

Funk Trolls: Goom! Goom! Acka lacka lacka goom![Then Funk Trolls come walking in slowly.]

Goom! Goom! Acka lacka Goomba!["Que?" said Tresillo, confused with his Chill Bros.]

Goom! Goom! Acka lacka lacka goom!["Let's party, Chill Bros!" said Cooper, dance.]

Goom! Goom! Acka lacka Goomba!["Hey, we want an answer to our question," said Chaz. "There's no asking questions when you have fun! Take it away, King Papa," said Prince D.]