{ daddy issues }

Park Jimin is the most homophobic person you could imagine. Even the thought of a boy kissing another made him sick to his stomach. Nothing was a worse sin then being gay according to Jimin and his family. "How was school today?" Mr Park asked calmly. "I-It was good S-Sir." Jimin was shaking terribly due to the enormous amount of fear that his father would be angry with him.

They never had the best relationship, but Jimin knew one thing for sure. Never give him a reason to be angry. Ever. Jimin fond that out the hard way when he got a 85% on a math test and his father punched him in the face for it. After that day he has learned not to let his grades slip. "What did I tell you about stuttering boy?" Mr Park raised an eyebrow at his fearful son.

"Don't stutter. Stuttering is for the weak and Park men are anything but." Jimin stated. "Good. Now go your presence is making me sick." Jimin didn't have to be told twice to get the hell away from that man. He hated everything about his father and his mother was honestly no better. He sat in his room for an hour thinking of every possible way to escape his horrible parents. A sudden knock on the door made him jump. "Jimin sweetie are you okay?" The young boy scoffed and turned to look away from his mother. "Look honey I'm sorry but if it isn't you it's me." She stated rather selfishily. "Are you fucking joking mom? So you'd let your son suffer becuase you won't leave that asshole?" Jimin yelled furious with his mothers awful words.

His sudden confidence soon disappeared when his face was flying to the side with pain. His cheek was bright red and his eyes stung with tears after receiving a hard slap. "That is no way to talk to your mother or about your father. You're lucky I don't tell him. But since I'm such a good mother I'll let you slide this time." Jimin couldn't express how infuriated he was. A good mother? All she's ever been is a coward! He thought to himself. The woman fixed herself and hurried out of the room leaving Jimin alone. That's when it all broke loose. Every feeling the boy had been bottling up was released. He felt frustrated, depressed and isolated.

He had to talk to someone and there was only one person he could trust with his home life. His bestfriend Kim Taehyung. He quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed the number. "Jimin?" The male on the other line asked confused. "Tae... I need you right now." Jimin cried softly. "What happened? We just left school 2 hours ago." Taehyung questioned. "Yeah I know... it's just my parents. They're getting worse and worse." After explaining what's happened today the small blonde felt a little better.

Jimins heart sank when his door flung open revealing his angery looking father. "Who the fuck are you talking to?!" He yelled making Jimin flinch and quickly hang up the phone. "No one sir." He averted his gaze from his fathers glare to the ground. "Don't fucking lie Jimin! What did I teach you?" He yelled again and Jimin squeezes his eyes shut. "A Park man never lies. They should be honest and loyal." He recited his fathers words. "So who was it?" Jimin gulped knowing he could either tell the truth or his father could take his phone and find out anyways. "Taehyung." Jimin quietly spoke but it was loud and clear to Mr. Park.

"Oh! So now you're gay!" Jimins face turned from fear to disgust as quick as can be. "Call me anything father. But I will never be a faggot. That's disgusting." Jimin stood his ground and to his surprise his father didn't have a comeback. "I've taught you well son. Go on." He prompts allowing Jimin to continue. "Men shouldn't be with men as woman shouldn't be with woman. It is a sin and Parks don't sin." Jimin stated making his father smile proudly. "Good now get to bed you have school tomorrow." It was only 7:34 but Jimin wasn't going to argue with his father anymore tonight. He was truly exhausted.

__________________________

What do you think? :)