{ sex talk }

"Absolutely not." He responded. "Have you?" Jungkook shook his head. "I'm waiting for the right person." Jungkook explained. "I'm waiting for marriage. Premarital sex is a sin." Jimin explained making Jungkook roll his eyes. "Here you go again." Jungkook said in an annoyed tone. "I-I'm sorry. It's just what I believe." Jimin apologized. "Is it? Or is it what your parent force you to? Are you saying you've never even wanted to try it?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean yes but you can't give into temptation." Jimin further explained. "They've got you in deep huh? How about you just see how it looks and then decide?" The taller offered. "Okay I guess that's okay." Jimin responded shyly. "Okay when you're home alone. Go to your private browser and search Porn." Jungkook instructed and Jimin listened carefully. "Okay and after?" Jimin asked. "Call me." Jungkook responded with a piece of paper with his number on it.

The two boys were getting ready to go back when Jimin realized something. "Wait Jungkook." They both stopped walking and sat on the closet bench. "Why did you come to my window?" Jungkook had almost forgotten the entire reason he was here. "Oh! That's right! Are you okay?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at the question. "I mean after we left I kind of heard your dad screaming at you. Are you okay?" Jimins face turned beet red and he started to get emotional thinking back. "I'm fine. He was just angry that I upset you." "He didn't hurt you right?" Jimin scoffed and gave Jungkook a nasty look. "Why would you assume such a thing? We're fine. I'm fine." Jungkooks face softened because he could see the pain in the smallers eyes. "Jimin... I know you're not too fond of me but you can talk to me if you need to." Jungkook sympathized. "Stop being so nice! It makes me feel weird." Jimin spat angrily. "Jimin I just want to know that you're okay." The taller said as he hesitantly placed a hand on Jimins thigh.

Jimin tensed up and he started to tear up. He felt a sense of comfort but he also couldn't help but think it was so wrong. He was confused. "Please l-let go." Jimin pleads and Jungkook immediately released his leg. "I'm sorry. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I was just trying to comfort you." Jungkook sighed heavily and frowned. "No. No. You- it's just that- I didn't mind it." Jimin blushed but he instantly regretted everything he just said. "I have to go." Jimin stated quickly before sprinting towards his house. "Wait Jimin!" Jungkook yelled but the small blonde was already too far.

__________________________

What do you think? :)