{ stay away }

Jimin ran all the way home and got back in bed quietly. He silently cried himself to sleep. Why did his life have to be so difficult? Why did Jungkook make him feel things he shouldn't? Why couldn't he just get Jungkook out of his head? Soon the small boy drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Jimin was awaken by his fathers daily scolding. "Get up you worthless trash! There is no school so you'll go to the store for your mother." Mr Park demand. Jimin sprung out of bed and got ready quickly. He didn't want to make them wait. He swiftly grabbed the list on the table and hopped in his car.

As he was starting the engine he couldn't help back see Jungkook and another boy standing on the tallers porch. The red haired boy was yelling and failing his arms at Jungkook. It was only when Jungkook got a harsh slap and kick that Jimin jumped out of the car and ran towards them. "Hey! Stop it!" He yelled making both boys face him. "Jimin please stay out of this!" Jungkook yelled scared of Jimin being hurt. "Oh so this is him!" The red haired man pointed at Jimin and Jungkook shook his head frantically.

"Stop Yoongi please!" Jungkook pleaded. "You aren't allowed to see other people with me present! Do you understand?" Jungkook nodded and let tears slip. "Take care of that." Yoongi spat referring to Jimin as he drove away. "Oh my god Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin frantically moved to help the taller up. "Don't touch me!" Jungkook yelled making Jimin flinch. "I'm sorry I just know he's still watching and he'll hurt you if you touch me. So please." Jungkook pleaded again." Jimin nodded and watched him struggle to get up on his own.

"Jungkook what's going on? Who was that? Why did he hurt you?" Jimin asked concerned. "Jimin listen. That was my boyfriend he gets really jealous when I'm around anyone but him. He found out I went out with you last night and snapped on me." Jungkook said shaking with tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Jimin started to cry too. "Stop you didn't do anything. I'll be okay. Just stay away from me for a while. That shouldn't be too hard considering you know..." Jungkook frowned thinking about all the times the smaller called him names or embarrassed him.

"I'm really sorry." Jimin cried out. "It's okay just for now stay away okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded in disappointment. "I'll text you." Jungkook whispered and walked away.

__________________________

What do you think? :)