{ sorry }

Jimin held his stomach and as fast as he could went to his room. When he plopped down on his bed he could only cry. He cried for hours and still couldn't sleep due to the amount of pain he was in. He was just getting tired when he heard little noises coming from his window. His head whipped towards the glass to see that rocks were being thrown. As he made his way towards the window he managed to grab his shirt and slides.

When he opened the window the last person he would expect to see stood right beneath him. "J-jungkook?" He whisper yelled. "Come down." Jungkook motioned for Jimin to climb of of the window. Jimin complies because he knows how to sneak out thanks to Taehyung.

"Look the only reason I agreed is because I wanted to apologize." Jungkook looked shocked to say the least. "You did?" Jimin nodded. "I'm sorry that I made you dislike me." Jungkook quickly scrunched his face up. "You're not even sorry for treating me like shit." When Jimin said nothing Jungkook took it as his cue to leave.

Just before he could go Jimin softly grabbed his wrist. "Let go-" Jungkook tried but was cut off. "I am sorry." The small blonde said shyly as he let go of the tallers hand.

"For?" Jungkook asked. "For treating you like you don't deserve anything. You're a good person. Not like what I've been taught gay people are like." Jimin continued. "What are they like in your head?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Ugly, gross, ignorant, and just overall disgusting human beings." Jimin responded. "And am I?" Jungkook asked and took a step closer but Jimin didn't move.

"Y-you're good l-looking and y-you aren't gross. You're r-really nice." Jimin spoke honestly. "If anything I'm those things for treating you that way when you didn't deserve it." Jimin sighed heavily and looked at the ground.

"You could never be ugly." Jungkook chimed in making Jimin look at him confused. "I'm saying you're beautiful Jimin." Jungkook clarified making the smaller blush immensely. "S-stop that." He defended. "Stop what? Saying nice things to you? I think you could be really cool if you stopped trying to be someone your not." The taller said.

"Hey! I'm cool now." Jimin defened himself again playfully. "Yeah sure but not honest." Jungkook added. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked. "Nothing lets talk about something else." Jungkook shifted to conversation to something more light.

"So how many relationships have you had?" He asked and smaller blushed hard again. "Wait... have you never had one?" Jimin nodded and pouted when Jungkook laughed.

"I'm sorry it's just so adorable how innocent you are." They laughed together before settling again. "So I guess that means no sex either?" Jimins entire body tensed at the word.

__________________________

What do you think? :)